1.    #1  
    I bought a Tre 650 for VZW from PalmOne and active my mone on the net theogh the VZW website. On my account the following information is shown for the Equipment section in the Account Maintenance Tab on the https://ebillpay.verizonwireless.com

Code:
    Manufacturer: PalmOne 
    Model: PalmOne Treo 650 

Capabilities   
      Get It Now: No 
      Picture Messaging: Yes 
      Text Messaging: 2 Way 
      National Access: Yes 

Warranty: One Year
    It says "Warranty: One Year" . Does this mean that If there is a problem with my phone, I can take it to VZW store. Or do I have to call PalmOne ?

And also I only have Text Messaging and do not have any kind of data plan and my Usage also only show Voice and Text Message Usage. But I have used the phone to browse the net many times during weekends and Off Peak times. Doe this mean that I am on "Minutes of Usage" or MOU Data Plan?
    Quote Originally Posted by desiGeek
    I bought a Tre 650 for VZW from PalmOne and active my mone on the net theogh the VZW website. On my account the following information is shown for the Equipment section in the Account Maintenance Tab on the https://ebillpay.verizonwireless.com

Code:
    Manufacturer: PalmOne 
    Model: PalmOne Treo 650 

Capabilities   
      Get It Now: No 
      Picture Messaging: Yes 
      Text Messaging: 2 Way 
      National Access: Yes 

Warranty: One Year
    It says "Warranty: One Year" . Does this mean that If there is a problem with my phone, I can take it to VZW store. Or do I have to call PalmOne ?

And also I only have Text Messaging and do not have any kind of data plan and my Usage also only show Voice and Text Message Usage. But I have used the phone to browse the net many times during weekends and Off Peak times. Doe this mean that I am on "Minutes of Usage" or MOU Data Plan?
    If you took the Insurance through VZW, VZW would be your 1st step. if they can't help, and/or you don't carry insurance, P1 would be your 1st step...
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    I got Treo 600 thru the Treo RoadShow (via PalmOne), last October. Last week the 600 stoped working, called PalmOne..they said call Verizon. Called Verizon and got a replacement in 2 days...actually today. Was easy, no hassle, no money to pay.