Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by samyang
    This is really cool and all, but does anyone know how to find one's registration number for their doc2go? Doc2go 7.000 doesn't work with 1.12 and needs to be upgraded, but we need a registration code to upgrade. Palmone only gave this link which is useless:

http://www.dataviz.com/downloads/redownloads/index.html

So... anyone? Am I the only one with this problem?
    Did you purchase D2G? If so, obtaining your registration number can be done by comtacting DataViz.
    Is it only the registration number you have to re-enter? Is it not asking for an activation number also? If the activation & registration number are not correct (and no, they are not the same thing) you wont be able to register it.

If you've hotsync, I'd suggest doing another one, using the HSID of the name D2G was registered under. It should restore the registration number for you.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Quote Originally Posted by treo2die4
    Version after the update is 2.0(W)
    **edited: Version 2.0 shows when viewing file info in FileZ or ZLauncher's file manager. Version in About screen of BT application shows V 1.0(W)
    My BT Manager still says v 1.0(W), but in Zlaunchers file manager, BT Manager is not even listed there?!?
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Phawk
    what happend with the enable network time bug?, is it fixed, and does every update change your prl version?
    Question 1, I cant answer. Question 2, I dont know about every update b/c my 650 came with 1.08 already on it. This current update (1.12) did change my PRL version. Mine was 2 versions old, but b/c I wasnt having any issues, I didnt see the need to rush to update it.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Quote Originally Posted by burnout
    I am experiencing zero lag time with my Scala 500. Still crackles and sounds like garbage unless I'm 1/2 foot away from the phone, but a definite improvement.
    Burn, I didnt stay awake too much longer after I did the update, but on the 1 phone call I rec'd, my SE HBH-660 did have some snap crackle pop going on, and the 650 was laying right there next to me.....
    Last edited by scandalex; 06/17/2005 at 05:46 AM.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    Oh wow, under Phone Prefs:

[ ] Ask to add unknown phone numbers after calls

(or did that show up in the 1.08 update?)
    Another new option
    > Phone > General Prefernces > [ ] Show Calendar Events

and the other one that was mentioned earlier

> Phone > General Prefernces > [ ] Blink green LED when in coverage
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Quote Originally Posted by scandalex

Another new option

show calendar events has always been an option
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino
    OK folks, got myself an Arrogant ******* Ale (just in case of troubles), Downloaded 1.12, no problems at all. Followed instructions to the teeth. Did the final Hot Sync, bamm everything is a lil' quicker! More memory also, I also noticed, when your in Blazer & get out of it, even if you delete your history & cache, when you get back on Blazer, your in the same spot, when you left! Finally, no more starting over. Also noticed, I got a pop up window, reminding me of shortcuts, ex: Press space bar to go straight to the top. I said "Damm!" So now I got another ******* Ale, to enjoy my Treo 650, all over again......
    Hey Rev, I cant find the ABA after doing the update? Is it in the Phone app or Preferences? Or just off topic? Seriously though, have one for each of us that had a successful update.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Joad
    Just yesterday I was again reconsidering killing off this 650 and going through the pain of converting back to the 600 before I sell it. But then this 1.12 showed up, and (7 months late) it ALMOST gives me hope that I can stay with the 650...

*Graffiti Anywhere is mostly usable now
    *DUN is officially supported
    * phone hangs MUCH less
    *seems almost as fast as the 600 now
    *seems like the "system sound off" actually may work now (I hope)
    *the ability to view numbers you are inputting into phone is back
    *probably more good stuff yet to see

If they fixed the datamangler so I can sync tasks and calendar again, it'll be time to alter my sig again with more appreciation for this product. (Still doesn't get them off the hook for screwing up the RAM so badly, but it does show SOME mea culpa if only 7 months too late).
    Joad, with all the complaints you have about it, I'm surprised you kept it this long.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515
    show calendar events has always been an option
    Really....Thanks Frank. I dont recall ever seeing it; so I guess its new to me.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    how do VZ users share in all this joy and wonderment....?
    Quote Originally Posted by jscottcj
    how do VZ users share in all this joy and wonderment....?

watch and be happy for us

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    anyone using keyshades hack with the new update? i havent installed it yet cause i am waiting until somebody calls me so i can see the keyboard lights go dim . just wondering because some said they had issues with kb lights.

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    NO way for us VZ converts to enjoy some of these updates i suppose...

The VZ 650 already dials pretty quickly... i thought the SMS from the call log or missed call update was pretty nice... miss a call while in a mtg and just quickly SMS the caller that you'll call back soon...

geeeshhh
    I won't be able to download it until Sunday. argh!
    so um where is shadowmite to cut back the crap on this update????????
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Bender
    so um where is shadowmite to cut back the crap on this update????????
    I'm sure he's actively working as we speak, and can be found on his site.
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
    I've noticed that now when on a call you can actually see the other numbers that your dialing. not like before where you were dialing and hoping not to make a mistake. I mean without having to switch to the dialpad..
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabulas
    anyone tried it yet? I only have 7 megs of ram.
    UPDATE: I did a hard reset and everything went well, I did gain about 1.5 megs of ram. Now the big question is............WHAT WILL PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT NOW!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabulas
    UPDATE: I did a hard reset and everything went well, I did gain about 1.5 megs of ram. Now the big question is............WHAT WILL PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT NOW!!!!
    Daughter's Birthday Party last night (eight 13 year olds took over the basement for an overnight. . . guess where the computer is.)

Work. (What's that?)

A friend's Rehersal Dinner and such.

Sat: Horse Show and Wedding of friend.

Geez, I guess it will be Sunday!!

Was that enough compaining?
    Quote Originally Posted by scandalex

Another new option

Interesting. I don't have the blink LED option, yet everything else is fine.
Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast