Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo
    Is the BT headset quality better now? There were still issues even after the 1.08 update.

Al
    I am experiencing zero lag time with my Scala 500. Still crackles and sounds like garbage unless I'm 1/2 foot away from the phone, but a definite improvement.
    Quote Originally Posted by donric609
    I still have bt manager v1.0 also. backupman restore after update...

Yeah, apparently backupbuddy vfs seems to show list btmanager.prc while backupman doesn't under indiv files...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I didn't even have the patched one so this is very strange..
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    I need a drink..
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    Well, did a hard reset, updated, renamed my sync folder and started from scratch. So far so good. We'll see how things go in the next few days. Haven't made any calls to check the delay yet....it's a bit late to call anyone. Maybe I'll call the office.
    Palm III -> Palm Vx -> Clie T615c -> Clie T665c -> Tungsten T|3 -> Treo 650 -> Trew 700W (for a few days) -> XV6700 -> Moto Q
    http://geckotek.blogspot.com
    Quote Originally Posted by josephaoliva
    i also got the "unnamed connection". Anyone figured this out yet??
    Reset the phone to factory defaults and let Vision reprovision itself, but you need the MSL code.

Here are the steps I took:

1). ##774#
    2). Hit/tap Reset To Factory Defaults
    3). Enter MSL Code
    4). Connect to vision which will force the phone to reprivison itself.

Once this is done, the "Unnamed" will be gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by treo2die4
    Version after the update is 2.0(W)

Hey can anyone else please confirm the BTmanager version after the update? Some one ( ) pm'd me saying they did not have ver 2 post update? Thanks...

UPDATE: Okay I just did a hard reset and checked the BTmanager ver and it says 1.0! Thanks gawd cus I was worry a phantom btmanager.prc was going to infest my treo for ever!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by shanta
    Reset the phone to factory defaults and let Vision reprovision itself, but you need the MSL code.

1). ##774#
    3). Enter MSL Code

Pardon my ignorance, but what is an MSL code?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller
    I can't believe it!!!! Another Sprint update, and we Cingular customers are still waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not if you're one who purchased an unlocked GSM version!
    I'll do an update in the next few days or so. Anybody else notice a speed in Card Export II after installing the updater?

Has anybody done the updater without doing the Hard Reset? Curious minds want to know!
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    Hey can anyone else please confirm the BTmanager version after the update? Some one ( ) pm'd me saying they did not have ver 2 post update? Thanks...

UPDATE: Okay I just did a hard reset and checked the BTmanager ver and it says 1.0! Thanks gawd cus I was worry a phantom btmanager.prc was going to infest my treo for ever!
    Enable DUN, then go to the main phone screen if the the icon at the top is small computer looking thing, you have the right version. I'm pretty sure the version is still 1.0? Mine was in a custom ROM before and after the update I could tell the difference by enabling DUN.
    Quote Originally Posted by burnout
    MSL is the master subsidy lock. Sprint puts this code in place so you cant take your phone to another CDMA carrier. You can get this code by calling cust care but you have to be creative.
    "Someone call the Whambulance"
    Photo Blog
    My Space

master subsidy lock (code)

1). ##774#
    3). Enter MSL Code

FIxed it, i appreciate the help!
    Photo Blog
    My Space
    master subsidy lock (code)
    I'm not sure what this is, do I need to call Sprint and ask them?
    Quote Originally Posted by josephaoliva
    MSL is the master subsidy lock. Sprint puts this code in place so you cant take your phone to another CDMA carrier. You can get this code by calling cust care but you have to be creative.
    Thanks! Never mind shanta, but thank you for the input.
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister
    Has anybody done the updater without doing the Hard Reset? Curious minds want to know!
    I did not do a hard reset, and everything was cool except the "unnamed vision thingy", but htat was no biggie as I fixed it.
    Lots of noise about 1.12... exciting stuff. But if I'm already on 1.21 (or some on 1.23), is there a compelling reason to revert to 1.12??
    Quote Originally Posted by taroliw
    Lots of noise about 1.12... exciting stuff. But if I'm already on 1.21 (or some on 1.23), is there a compelling reason to revert to 1.12??
    This is for Sprint CDMA.
    I'm not sure what this is, do I need to call Sprint and ask them?
    you can call sprint and tell them you need to program your phone again, they will tell you ok press ## and the 6 digit # they give you after the ## is your msl, sometimes they like to give you the run around and not want to give you the number. Be cautious just calling and asking for the MSL code. Thats why i said to be creative.
    Photo Blog
    My Space
Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast