Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324252631 ... LastLast
    Hey, hey....new ROM has keyboard brightness sync'd w/ screen! Bye, bye, KBLightsOff!

This is what the 650 should have been last November when it was launched....too bad the PalmOS team just finished QA'ing their OS....took 'em 7 months!

Quote Originally Posted by DDMTREO
    Does the upadate fix the network time prolbem?
    Quote Originally Posted by Longstrider
    Yes

I guess that would explain why the TimeFix650 patch refues to activate.
    Quote Originally Posted by josephaoliva
    No that option is new. It was not there before.
    I apparently didn't get any of the new phone prefs.. The LED blinking thing and the ability to uncheck adding unknown numbers after a call... Anyone else?

Bek
    Quote Originally Posted by rhpt
    I guess that would explain why the TimeFix650 patch refues to activate.
    What are you using for a hack manager? I'm able to enable TimeFix650, although I don't know if I need to now.
    Quote Originally Posted by shanta
    Reset the phone to factory defaults and let Vision reprovision itself, but you need the MSL code.

Here are the steps I took:

1). ##774#
    2). Hit/tap Reset To Factory Defaults
    3). Enter MSL Code
    4). Connect to vision which will force the phone to reprivison itself.

Once this is done, the "Unnamed" will be gone.
    Ugh. This happened to me. Only thing that went screwy in the update.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY
    What are you using for a hack manager? I'm able to enable TimeFix650, although I don't know if I need to now.
    YAHM.

You don't need to enable it. It got fixed with 1.12.
    Quote Originally Posted by SofTTware
    Hey, hey....new ROM has keyboard brightness sync'd w/ screen! Bye, bye, KBLightsOff!

This is what the 650 should have been last November when it was launched....too bad the PalmOS team just finished QA'ing their OS....took 'em 7 months!

This is a good feature, but it could be better. When the screen is at full brightness, as it would be in daylight or a fully lit room, THAT'S when the keyboard lights should be OFF. I'm keeping KBLightsOff (or actually KeyShadeHack, which I prefer) until Palm gets it right.
    The CSR I spoke to said she "could not give out the MSL Number over the phone". I have to go to a Sprint Store.

Double Ugh.
    Guys, is it just me, or is it absolutely annoying as all hell when scandalex comes through and vomits out 20+ posts, quoting every and any post since the last time they posted.

Please, for the love of all that is holy, quit f'n flooding the forum with one and two liners and QUOTING EVERY MESSAGE JUST TO ADD YOUR $00.02

It's killing me. I think I literally scrolled through an entire page of nothing but your posts.

Seriously, read the page, collect your thoughts, and then compose it. The only reason I can see for someone to vomit out the sheer number of quoted posts you do is to rack up your post-count. At this rate you should hit 1,000 by the end of this thread. Then you will be "God-Like!".

If anyone else finds it annoying please speak up so I don't get pooped on for being insensitive. If there's an ignore feature, I'd love to add scandalex. The post quality is absolute zero, coupled with the excessive binge/vomit-posting.
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    Guys, is it just me, or is it absolutely annoying as all hell when scandalex comes through and vomits out 20+ posts, quoting every and any post since the last time they posted.

Please, for the love of all that is holy, quit f'n flooding the forum with one and two liners and QUOTING EVERY MESSAGE JUST TO ADD YOUR $00.02

It's killing me. I think I literally scrolled through an entire page of nothing but your posts.

Seriously, read the page, collect your thoughts, and then compose it. The only reason I can see for someone to vomit out the sheer number of quoted posts you do is to rack up your post-count. At this rate you should hit 1,000 by the end of this thread. Then you will be "God-Like!".

If anyone else finds it annoying please speak up so I don't get pooped on for being insensitive.

Agreed.
    Kash76

Sprint - Treo 650, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro
    Regretably, I agree. Sorry Scandal, don't mean to be mean.
    Palm III -> Palm Vx -> Clie T615c -> Clie T665c -> Tungsten T|3 -> Treo 650 -> Trew 700W (for a few days) -> XV6700 -> Moto Q
    http://geckotek.blogspot.com
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost

If anyone else finds it annoying please speak up so I don't get pooped on for being insensitive. If there's an ignore feature, I'd love to add scandalex. The post quality is absolute zero, coupled with the excessive binge/vomit-posting.

LOL... I actually asked a question during a thread that had "already been answered" and was afraid I'd be quoted and asked if I'd read the thread when I'd have to read through 50 of the quote-posts just to get to the answer... hell I stop reading the thread when there are that many.

Bek
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    when I try to use bt dun with my laptop I get an error message fron the bluetooth adapter on my computer saying service dial up networking not found on device. What do i do so that it finds dial up networking on my phone? I have it activated on my phone and it acts likes its connecting and then i get this message
    Quote Originally Posted by rhpt
    The CSR I spoke to said she "could not give out the MSL Number over the phone". I have to go to a Sprint Store.

Double Ugh.

Call back and get a different CSR. I got my MSL a LOOOONG time ago. I didn't even go looking for it, they just gave it too me.

ROFL! So THAT's the reason for the weird bird formation! I thought they were migrating!
    Quote Originally Posted by Longstrider
    My speaker definitely seems clearer!
    It could just be psychological... but perception is reality in my world...

And let me just leave you with this...
    Had a big Thirteen year old party for my daughter in December...
    I am still recovering...

But I am extreme. I still cant finish watching "Father of the Bride" because it makes me angry and sad at the same time!!

You remebered that from post #179 to my next post of #397? Wow! You must still be recovering!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the thought!

Cheers, Perry
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    I have to say, I really like this update. I only have one last wish to come true... and this is to be able to listen to ptunes over my wireless headset... I won't give up hope knowing that one day this will come true!!
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    "Guys, is it just me, or is it absolutely annoying as all hell when scandalex comes through and vomits out 20+ posts, quoting every and any post since the last time they posted.

If anyone else finds it annoying please speak up so I don't get pooped on for being insensitive. If there's an ignore feature, I'd love to add scandalex. The post quality is absolute zero, coupled with the excessive binge/vomit-posting. "

lol. AMEN, brother! I couldnt agree more, evilghost. there's such an annoying self-righteous tone in his/her posts that just grates on your nerves - I could definitely do without it.
    I gotta have more cowbell
    Quote Originally Posted by taroliw
    Well, with the thread at 20 pages can you blame them? hehe
    Ummm, yes, I can! I mean, come on now, this is a major update we're talking about here. I would figure that with all the things an update can do/not do, I would want to know more than just the issue regarding network time.....but thats just me.
    ~ ScandaLous ~