Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920212223242530 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 621
  1. #381  
    Quote Originally Posted by scandalex

    LOL....you're absolutely right. Lived in Cali for a few years also.
    And some are Peter by day, and Peaches by night!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  2. #382  
    Does the upadate fix the network time problem?
  3. #383  
    Quote Originally Posted by DDMTREO
    Does the upadate fix the network time problem?
    Yes
  4. #384  
    Quote Originally Posted by DDMTREO
    Does the upadate fix the network time problem?
    I'm just taking a wild guess that you didnt read this thread....and if not the whole thread, at best, maybe the last 2 pages....but thats just me guessing.

    Yes to your question.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
  5. #385  
    Quote Originally Posted by scandalex
    I'm just taking a wild guess that you didnt read this thread....and if not the whole thread, at best, maybe the last 2 pages....but thats just me guessing.
    Well, with the thread at 20 pages can you blame them? hehe
  6. #386  
    Quote Originally Posted by scandalex

    I'm just taking a wild guess that you didnt read this thread....and if not the whole thread, at best, maybe the last 2 pages....but thats just me guessing.

    Yes to your question.
    There is a distinct difference between a guess and a fact.
    I can say that it is damn near a 100% fact that he did NOT read the last two pages.

    But if you just answer they go away so much faster!
  7. #387  
    Quote Originally Posted by taroliw
    Well, with the thread at 20 pages can you blame them? hehe
    Yes...
    There are plenty of speed reading courses out there to take advantage of.
    It only took me 4 hours to get through the thread.
  8.    #388  
    Sorry if this has already been addressed, but is this "1X" thing for real i.e. has anyone besides the original poster had the "1X" show and if so, when does it show up? using Web, dialing #777, using bluetooth? Sorry if I am naive and the picture is a "photo-shop fakeout"....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: bmp 1x.bmp (300.1 KB, 128 views)
    <a href="http://www.wunderground.com/US/CA/Trabuco.html?bannertypeclick=miniDial">
    <img src="http://banners.wunderground.com/banner/ban/wxBanner?bannertype=miniDial&zip=92679" border=0
    </a>
  9. #389  
    I'm updating my T650 at this very moment...almost done...fingers crossed and toes. Where's that ******* beer I read of earlier?
  10. #390  
    Quote Originally Posted by Longstrider
    You only have to pay if you want to upgrade to Docs PREMIUM.
    Docs was on the 650 disc. Use the registration number that is on the bottom of your docs to go desktop.
    You can upgrade to 7.006 PRO with no problem.
    I never installed docs, as it just came on the phone. Are you saying that to see my registration number, I have to:

    * Install docs2go it on my PC.
    * Run some docs to go desktop app.
    * Get the number from it.
    * Use the number to get the updated prc for treo.
    * Update the app on the treo.
    * Uninstall docs2go from the PC

    That seems convoluted.
    Last edited by crazy_vag; 06/17/2005 at 07:56 PM. Reason: spelling
  11. #391  
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_vag
    I never installed docs, as it just came on the phone. Are you saying that to see my registration number, I have to:

    * Install docs2go it on my PC.
    * Run some docs to go desktop app.
    * Get the number from it.
    * Use the number to get the updated prc for treo.
    * Update the app on the treo.
    * Uninstall docs2go from the PC

    That seems convoluted.
    Install docs to go to pc
    When prompted to hotsync files to treo hit skip
    open docs to go on desktop
    find registration number
    use that number to upgrade to 7.006 on dataviz website (downloads section)
    install new DTG on computer
    sync files to your treo
    Unisntalling docs to go from the Pc is optional. I use it to keep certain documents synced.
  12. #392  
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_vag
    I never installed docs, as it just came on the phone. Are you saying that to see my registration number, I have to:

    * Install docs2go it on my PC.
    * Run some docs to go desktop app.
    * Get the number from it.
    * Use the number to get the updated prc for treo.
    * Update the app on the treo.
    * Uninstall docs2go from the PC

    That seems convoluted.
    If DTG is already on your phone just hit Menu and go to registration info.
  13. #393  
    Quote Originally Posted by Longstrider
    If DTG is already on your phone just hit Menu and go to registration info.
    My registration info field is blank.
  14. #394  
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_vag
    My registration info field is blank.
    Looks like its the long way around for you.

    It only takes 10 minutes to do.
  15. #395  
    Okay, my Treo 650 now has the new version 1.12. That's the good news. The bad news is that NONE of my apps or information got transferred over, even though I did the hotsynch and followed directions to the letter. Now I might have to spend hours adding back all my apps and preferences. Hand me a keg of that ******* beer pleaaaaase!!
  16. #396  
    The 1x thing may very well be for real. However, the text color of the '1x' is the same as the default blue background bar, so unless we change that bar like the original poster we won't see it. Verizon customers will want that 1x visible since they pay different rates for 1x and EV-DO. Even though the Treo doesn't support EV-DO, those customers may need to see what data rate they're being charged. My guess is that when the same update is made available to Verizon, the 1x will be in black text.
  17. #397  
    Version 1.12 up and running. (Sorry Casey, all went well with mine.) I gained 600kb in memory after every thing was loaded back. Cache was cleared before I updated, had to add back Voice Signal and RealPlayer. Once done, gained the 600kb over my 1.08 amount of free memory.

    Definitely like the no latency on dialing. Docs To Go "feels" faster. Is it possible that sound from the speaker is better? I use headphones primarily for music -- but have used the speaker on occassion -- I swear it sounds richer and clearer now.

    I'm a happy camper.

    Cheers, Perry.
  18. #398  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Version 1.12 up and running. (Sorry Casey, all went well with mine.) I gained 600kb in memory after every thing was loaded back. Cache was cleared before I updated, had to add back Voice Signal and RealPlayer. Once done, gained the 600kb over my 1.08 amount of free memory.

    Definitely like the no latency on dialing. Docs To Go "feels" faster. Is it possible that sound from the speaker is better? I use headphones primarily for music -- but have used the speaker on occassion -- I swear it sounds richer and clearer now.

    I'm a happy camper.

    Cheers, Perry.
    My speaker definitely seems clearer!
    It could just be psychological... but perception is reality in my world...

    And let me just leave you with this...
    Had a big Thirteen year old party for my daughter in December...
    I am still recovering...

    But I am extreme. I still cant finish watching "Father of the Bride" because it makes me angry and sad at the same time!!
  19. fabulas's Avatar
    Posts
    189 Posts
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    #399  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Is it possible that sound from the speaker is better? I use headphones primarily for music -- but have used the speaker on occassion -- I swear it sounds richer and clearer now.

    I'm a happy camper.

    Cheers, Perry.
    I feel that my speaker is much louder too. Especially when powering the phone on and off!
  20. #400  
    Well, I waited till this afternoon to update. Did a hard reset, Created the new user, etc. Now my Treo seems frozen during the Restoring Items... section of the update. The progress bar hasn't moved at all in about 10 mins. Thoughts?

    It says Do not reset or power off the treo during this, so I'm at a bit of a loss what to do.

    Grant
    --
    Visit www.throwingtoasters.com

Posting Permissions