Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
    Remember, changes in free memory after installing 1.12 could be because VoiceDial does not get reinstalled during the Hotsync process, it has to be manually installed. Also, the Blazer Cache is cleared as well.

I didn't notice any improvements in freespace since 1.08 after everything was back to being Kosher.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY
    I think if Sprint is giving us this ability then they are allowing it and it wouldn't be a violation - assuming you aren't using it an extreme amount. I'm not sure if they can track usage and tie it directly to DUN. They could notice excess data usage though. However, I stream audio about 4-hours Monday-Friday and have never head from Sprint about using excessive data.
    I felt the same way - that is until I noticed that they even have a different indicator than the standard Vision active indicator above the signal strength. Now, there's a special icon indicating a DUN connection. Maybe I'm just being paranoid?
    Called *2 and the rep gave me the MSL right away....worked like a charm! All is well. Calloo calay, Oh Frabjous Day!!!!
    I've heard that polar bear steaks are tough, but maybe if you marinated them in beer they'd turn out all right.
    jamespaulritter, you will love the label, it brewed by Stone Brewery in San Diego Ca. with a 7.2%, & on Holidays a Double ******* is released with a 12%! Great for the Holidays! New Treo? A great beer! That's all I need....
    Last edited by reverendrhino; 06/17/2005 at 09:22 AM.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSam
    Now, there's a special icon indicating a DUN connection. Maybe I'm just being paranoid?
    Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.
    http://www.websmileys.com/sm/aliens/spacecraft.gif
    Mr. Toad:

What did you need the MSL for? I'm wondering how this is related to the thread.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    I lost my Vision provisioning and needed the MSL code to reconnect..
    I've heard that polar bear steaks are tough, but maybe if you marinated them in beer they'd turn out all right.
    Here's something new.. Anyone else have this?
    http://www.lannie.org/stuff/images/1x.bmp
    Quote Originally Posted by peaches
    I do not, however, all these photos of people kissing each-other makes me want to make out with my Treo. Is that wrong?
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Update went great. I am having a problem with BT DUN however. When I establish a connection, it disconnects within 20 seconds (on the Treo). If I'm quick, I can successfully ping sites from my laptop before the disco but I can't get it to keep a connection.

I closed Chatter because I have it set to close the connection when not in use (offline mode), so it's not responsible.

Any suggestions?
    Casio A10 -> Casio E100 -> IPAQ 3600 -> IPAQ h1910 -> Treo 650 Sprint

www.techyrants.com
    LOL, no not wrong. Just found something out now. It won't show without using skinner because it's the same colour as the original blue background. But it definately wasn't there before the update.
    Wow! No...so does anyone know what that red arrow is for??
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    Just completed my update. Went from 14.6MB free to 15MB free. Phone delay is completely gone. Have not tested any BT yet. All seems to work well.
    SprintPCS Treo 755p
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTreoGuy
    OK, I have one question. If I use Backupman and BackUpBuddy, is there a way I use one of those (or both) to restore everything at some point in your directions above? I thought that is a better way to get everything back as it was than using the hotsync you describe in #7 on your list?
    After step 6 from EvilGhost, I used BackupMan to restore and everything is fine. I had to install the 10 apps that I had in my Custom ROM. But after that everything is as it was except for all the garbage files that come on the Treo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Wow! No...so does anyone know what that red arrow is for??
    I drew the arrow in to point out the 1x...
    Maybe Treo is giving you a kissing score? Come on buddy go for the 10x.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Maybe it's his sense of humor quotient indicator.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Maybe it's his sense of humor quotient indicator.
    Hers..

And sorry, I really didn't think it was a joke. You never know, you could have thought the arrow was what I was talking about.. It wouldn't be the first time that's happened. Glad you were kidding though.
    Hers..
    whoops...

Hers..

And sorry, I really didn't think it was a joke. You never know, you could have thought the arrow was what I was talking about.. It wouldn't be the first time that's happened. Glad you were kidding though.
    That does explain all the kissing pictures. It's bad enough you women can't generate your own body heat, but now it's suck-face time too?

I don't have that 1x icon like you do. Anything to do with appointments or calendar items? Can you click it?