Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    acording to several verizon stores, the treo 650 is out of stock until at least next friday june 17th. i must have called 6 stores in michigan, including the verizon stores inside circuit city, and no one has one in stock. 3 different sales persons told me that they are sold out nationwide.

are the 650's that popular or are they changing or updating something on these phones. i know alot of people were complaining about reception issues and the ability to use some bluetooth headsets.
    Last edited by one028; 06/10/2005 at 12:22 PM.
    Verizon uses a distribution center for most of their stores. I.e. you walk in and order the phone then they FedEx it. Most of their stores don't carry it in-house. So that's why it would be gone from all of them there.

I'd say they sold like hotcakes. I'm not sure of the inventory at the Palm store or here. But I'd think VZW would have first dibs over Palm itself for getting more of the phones into the hands of its customers. Give PALM a shout.
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    palmone is sold out too... everyone is sold out
    The VZW website store is out too. I expect the huge initial demand temporarily cleaned them out. I hope they get more by the end of July - that's how long I have to wait for my NE2!
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    im getting real annoyed trying to find a store with a treo 650 in stock. last week they told me that they would be in this week, maybe friday. now they say that they wont be in on friday. i called verizon and they dont have them either. this is driving me crazy.
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    P1 has cancelled my replacement 2x now. They have given me 3 different ship dates. They contiously LIE about when they are getting anymore phones. They have no explanations as to why my replacement order was being cancelled. I have one of the supervisors on voicemail promising me the phone by friday at the latest. I just called back since I got another order cancellation and was told the other supervisor is wrong and that it wont be shipped out for another 1-2 weeks. P1 is reallying starting to **** me off. I told the representative that was working with the supervisor that left me the voicemail that isnt the phone backordered she said yes but he is promising that I receive one friday at the latest.... So after all this I end up on the bottom of the list of people who they need to send phones to. This saga just keeps going and goes round and round with lies to cover lies to cover supervisors to apoligese and nothing being done about getting me a treo in my hand anytime soon. I have been waiting for 3 weeks now and still no working treo in my hand. I can't believe that P1 can have such a horrible customer service.
    Stores in MI now appear to have them in stock. I stopped in one of the other stores yesterday to check and was told that Verizon just received a new shipment of 2000 Treo 650s.

I am a current Verizon customer upgrading from a Treo600 with a pending order through p1. I cancelled that and placed a new order at the Verizon store. Tracking at FedEx shows my new one to arrive tomorrow! Can't wait!
    Quote Originally Posted by polo2883
    P1 has cancelled my replacement 2x now. They have given me 3 different ship dates. They contiously LIE about when they are getting anymore phones. They have no explanations as to why my replacement order was being cancelled. I have one of the supervisors on voicemail promising me the phone by friday at the latest. I just called back since I got another order cancellation and was told the other supervisor is wrong and that it wont be shipped out for another 1-2 weeks. P1 is reallying starting to **** me off. I told the representative that was working with the supervisor that left me the voicemail that isnt the phone backordered she said yes but he is promising that I receive one friday at the latest.... So after all this I end up on the bottom of the list of people who they need to send phones to. This saga just keeps going and goes round and round with lies to cover lies to cover supervisors to apoligese and nothing being done about getting me a treo in my hand anytime soon. I have been waiting for 3 weeks now and still no working treo in my hand. I can't believe that P1 can have such a horrible customer service.
    That's terrible! Is p1 filling corporate orders first with you being merely a lowly customer?

Do you have a Treo600 for the meantime at least? It's so unbelievably unacceptable what you're being put through, I'd expect p1 to at least do something!
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    No i just have a treo 650 that constantly resets. So sometimes I use the phone and it just resets.... I just cant believe that a multimillion dollar treats their customer this way.
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    just to let everyone know.... i just talked to one of the supervisors, and they are now predicting getting verizon treo 650 to customers at the latest 3-4 WEEKS. I already cancelled my order and shipping back to them the defective phone. Its not worth the hassle lies about when they are shipping and if I will be lucky enough to get one. On the plus side supposedly they have 800 coming in next week and there are over 1000 on back order os its a game of who gets it first. Since my order was cancelled twice guess where I am on the list of people gettitng the item shipped out. Thats right the bottom and they wont do anything about it. I say f**k P1 and hello samsung i730
    i decided to get one yesterday, and i think i'm getting it tomorrow (overnight shipping)... is that wrong? i'm a business customer...
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    straight from P1????
    As I have mentioned in another thread, I ordered a 650 on 06/15 from Verizon, and was quoted a 1-2 week ship time.
    I really hope that I can get it sooner.
    i ordered mine from the verizon business rep
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    apprently my replacement has started to process which the supervisor thinks it means it will ship out either today to tomorrow.
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    mine shipped... dont know why the supervisor does not knoow either... but i am a happy camper!!!!1
    I was told yesterday by a store 40 miles from me that they were getting 20 in that afternoon...I tried to call them before I left, but I could not connect. I got down there and they said "No, tomorrow." So now I have to make that trip again. I have a defective Treo 650 (the mute switch is broken) and need a replacement.