1.    #1  
    I was able to purchase one yesterday in the South Carolina area. The first 5 stores I called had none in stock and didn't know when they were getting them. The 6th one I called had 2 in stock and I immediately drove to it and bought one. So, they are out there if you make enough calls to local stores.

I think I got a pretty good deal:

Treo 650
    Carrying Case
    Headset
    Car Charger

price: $250 after NE2 discount and other instant rebates they offered.
    or just call *611 and order one--two day fedex free
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    now does 611 still have them in stock... because palmone is totally out of stock
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal
    I was able to purchase one yesterday in the South Carolina area. The first 5 stores I called had none in stock and didn't know when they were getting them. The 6th one I called had 2 in stock and I immediately drove to it and bought one. So, they are out there if you make enough calls to local stores.

I think I got a pretty good deal:

Treo 650
    Carrying Case
    Headset
    Car Charger

price: $250 after NE2 discount and other instant rebates they offered.
    What other "instant" rebates did they offer? Any rebates with having to purchase the data packages?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by RicoM
    What other "instant" rebates did they offer? Any rebates with having to purchase the data packages?
    The rep initially offered me the $100 NE2 discount, a $50 mail-in rebate for signing up for unlimited data and a bundled deal on the car charger, head set, and carrying case.

He then disappeared into the "magic back room" and came back a few minutes later and told me he'd gotten approval to give me the $100 NE2 discount and a $100 instant rebate even though I didn't ask for anything further than what he initially offered. So basically, I got the full $150 discount (NE2+unlimited rebate) and then got the $50 worth of accessories for "free."