Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I'm interested in trying out Sprint as my Verizon contract is almost up and Sprint is definitely cheaper for the 650 itself and the data plan. I'm not sure how much I'll like Sprint's coverage though (not sure I want to pay for roaming), so I wanted to try it out.

If I buy through TreoCentral's $289 offer, can I still return it to a store if I'm unhappy with it? If I do end up liking it, I'll just have my number ported over and keep it.

How long does it take to come with the TreoCentral offer also?

Thanks guys.
    Unfortunately if you purchase your Treo through TreoCentral you would not be able to return it through a Sprint store as TreoCentral is technically a third party vendor. Check TreoCentral's return policies on that one.

Also, Sprint has a roaming plan available that is $5 per month for unlimited roaming. The benefit to this, of course, is that you can use almost anyone's towers in the event that you can't get Sprint signal.

One final suggestion is to keep an eye on Sprint's website. Any specials and promotions listed there can be redeemed in-store if you'll bring in a print-off of the listing. Since you would be a new customer to Sprint you would automatically receive a $150 discount on the phone and if you find a special on our site that would just be an additional incentive.

[By the way, I was formerly a Verizon customer AND a Cingular customer before I started working for Sprint. The fact that our network is all digital produces a VAST improvement in data services that the end-user can actually see. I'm thrilled with our services -- makes me proud to work for Sprint!)

Meghan Edmonds
    Technical Service Representative

Sprint PCS, Brookwood
    1925 Peachtree Road
    Atlanta, GA 30309
    Voice: 404.351.2225
    Fax: 404.350.7266
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    That's too bad, I had really wanted to purchase the Treo through the Sprint store, or at least be able to return it there, but the TreoCentral offer is too good to pass up.
    Treo Central return policy is very simple: Send 3-4 emails to support that get ignored. Post a message complaining about poor service on this board. Get an incredulous "that never happens" reply from TC on this board. Pay double normal shipping to send to their middle of nowhere FL location.
    Hmmm... I've had great service from TC. Even ordered one day at 4 p.m. and got the product the next day.

Pamela