1.    #1  
    Has anyone who ordered their 650 from PalmOne in the last week or so (since May 26th) recieved their treo yet. The site says 3-4 weeks for delivery and I was curious if that was actual or just some smoke their blowing. They do make note on the web site about heavy demand, it just seems that everyone is actually getting their treos relatively quickly.
    I ordered it through them to get the free bluetooth headset, but as with any new toy am quite impatient for it to actually arrive and if it is going to be a real 3-4 weeks, well then that's going to be quite an exercise in patience.
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    i ordered mine 2 days after it came out and got it the day after. But the unit seems to be malfunctioning now so I am waiting for a replacement from them, and they quoted me 3-4 weeks now for me to get my new unit.
  3. Pft
    also waiting for a replacement from them since last week and they quoted me 2-3 weeks to get my new one
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    I guess p1 does not have any but verizon still has some that they are shipping with direct fullfilment... it might be easier just to return mine and buy another one
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    Just called P1 and was told mine should ship out monday and I should get it by tuesday
  6.    #6  
    Thats good news polo2883! I just ordered mine yesterday and although I was fine with the 2-3 wk thing when I bought it I'm now hoping it getst here soon. Although thats when the tough part starts, getting out of trouble with my wife for buying it.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Mine was in my office two days after the order was placed... the infamous desktop cradle is still MIA...
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    ExDis when did you order yours?
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Sorry, ordered it on 5/23... should have read better, and not skimmed.
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    So now P1 is saying they are not getting a shipment of Verizon Treo 650's for another 1.5 - 2 weeks. I wonder how many phones they initially produced that they cant supply a replacement for a lemon phone that was sold.
    Quote Originally Posted by polo2883
    I wonder how many phones they initially produced that they cant supply a replacement for a lemon phone that was sold.
    That is my issue right now...I've got a Verizon phone that needs replacing and they can't tell me when they will actually have another one to replace it with. They better honor the return policy even if it goes over the allotted 15 days if they don't have any replacements during that time period. I'm already on a week and they aren't expecting any in any time soon.
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    Basically P1 told me too bad for you and you just have to wait for a phone to come. No offer of compensation or anything. I cant believe a company that large would do something like this
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    lies lies and more lies... p1 is really good at that i think. A rep told me I should have my replacement shipped out monday of last week. Well that didnt happen. Then I was told by a supervisor that it should be out today. Well thats not going to happen either. So they just keep lying and lying to cover themselves. I am out money for cell service and I can't use my primary phone.... This might just be the last straw... they might have to take this unit back and loose the dam sale. I just cant take this anymore. Just tell me the truth. Don't tell me something to make me go away and I would shut up. That just pisses me off more and more
  14.    #14  
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

The wait is killing me, I'm not a patient person and it's now been 3 weeks since I ordered the darn thing. PalmOne has to be breaking some kind of law making a gadget geek wait this long for something. Anyone recieving 650's from PalmOne yet?
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    I recieved mine friday of last week. Well my replacement unit