1.    #1  
    So I just got a letter from Sprint. They generously want to buy back my 1 month old Treo 650 for $75. It's a limited time offer, should I jump on it before it's too late?
    y?
    kinda fishy if you ask me...
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by puppyfriend
    So I just got a letter from Sprint. They generously want to buy back my 1 month old Treo 650 for $75. It's a limited time offer, should I jump on it before it's too late?

I'm sure there's more to the story than you're telling us. OUt of the blue you get a letter asking to buy back your phone? Come on, what's the rest of it?
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    I got one also...what bozo's...
    it's not a personal letter. It's a sprint promotion where the will give you up tp $75 for an old phone when you get a new one.
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    its a joke ... i got my letter back in february after i spent $694 dollars on the 6601...its currently on my 'fridge as i like to humor myself and the rest of my family. i'm sure the original poster of this thread was being sarcastic, as the fact that anyone would sell their merchandise back to sprint for 1/5th to 1/6th the cost, only for SPRINT to make another profit off of it, is ludicrous, to say the least.

btw, my letter actually states that i have two phones sprint wants, both being the 6601. they want to offer me $150 total for 2 phones that cost well over $1350. i always find it funny when they sell cell phones that are two years old for $189.99 but want to buy back the recently released for $75. some media outlet should take this story and run with it