1.    #1  
    Has anyone experienced this issue...

I had a Sprint T650 and moved to Verizon for the stronger coverage...that's working as planned, however a very annoying issue exists...

anytime i attempt to scroll down into my favorites the phone resets... i have been able to actually only add 2 contacts to the favorites list because of this... and if the phone does actually let me scroll to one of those 2 contacts to dial from the favs list, the phone immediately soft resets after the call is over... HELP!!!

I think the issue is that i just hot synced the new VZ 650 with my existing Palm Desktop...

Not sure how to fix this and could use some help here...

thanks in advance for any help in alleviating this issue...

cheers,
    jscottcj
    I spent some time yesterday inputting my favorites and after I hit lookup and add- the unit went into a soft reset about four times in a row. At that point I had gotten most of my favorites in, so I sort of just gave up. I am able to use them, scroll around and dial out. I think, in the end, it just boils down to a buggy and very tempermental unit.

Don't even ask me how long it took to set up the new 650's for my wife and I. Way too much aggro and now I am VERY careful with what I add on, etc. I put PowerRun on this weekend and was able to move some apps to the SD card and get back up to 49% free memory from a low of 32%. I will now sit tight for a while and let the 650 run through its paces. I digress, sorry... maybe just do a soft reset on your own and start again. If you are early in the process, maybe even a hard reset and start all over. Good luck.