1. Pft
    Went through the entire process of setting up my Verzion T650 that arrived from P1 this week only to find out that the letter "o" key did not work right. It only works if you press really hard and at a certain angle. I call P1 and the CS rep says I'm one of a number of people that have called about a keyboard problem with a new T650. Bummer is I was told it will be 2 weeks until they get more in and replace mine.

My advice is check your keys.
    keyboard problem is big time old news...what surprises me is that P1 is handling tech support for VZ
  3. Pft
    I purchased it from P1. I also have not seen anything on keyboard problems..I'll have to do a search.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pft
    ..I'll have to do a search.
    always a good idea
    Quote Originally Posted by Pft
    Went through the entire process of setting up my Verzion T650 that arrived from P1 this week only to find out that the letter "o" key did not work right. It only works if you press really hard and at a certain angle. I call P1 and the CS rep says I'm one of a number of people that have called about a keyboard problem with a new T650. Bummer is I was told it will be 2 weeks until they get more in and replace mine.

My advice is check your keys.
    mine seems to be 100% problem-free up to this point, but by saying this, I will probably jinx it!!!
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!