1.    #1  
    It's not on VZW's Website, my Credit Card hasn't been charged, & P1 hasn't mailed my order yet!!! What gives???
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    The stores don't have them in stock yet either. At least the two I called this morning. They said that they ordered them on Friday and they should be in sometime this week.
    Browse over to my new forum. http://www.palmfanatic.com

"The wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand. The ordinary telegraph is like a very long cat. You pull the tail in New York, and it meows in Los Angeles. The wireless is the same, only without the cat. " - Albert Einstein

Palm IIIxe - Kyocera 7135 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 -> Palm Vx - Tungsten T3 - Treo 700p
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUES
    The stores don't have them in stock yet either. At least the two I called this morning. They said that they ordered them on Friday and they should be in sometime this week.
    cool, thanks for the update... Keep em coming!!!
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    Where is it? Sittin on the desk next to me. I called telesales 5/12 and after a slight billing hiccup it arrived 5/18.
    I got to the local Circuit City store at opening today and bought every last Treo 650 they had in stock (er, that was ONE). The local corp. store in the mall also had an inventory of (1) when I called. So at least 2 people in my area are happy today, and I'm one of them!
    My local store just confirmed that they got 3 in stock this morning. The rep I spoke with over the phone knew no details on pricing - but hopefully they'll have things together by the time I get there to buy one after work. Wish me luck.
    I called all the local VZW stores Saturday and found one store that had it. I bought it and I love it. Fast, stable and handy!

Mark
    It's up on their site now... here (may have to enter your own zip)
    By the time I made it to the store after work, they were sold out. BUT... I went ahead and ordered one and they're sending it to me. Plus, they offered to overnight it for free.

So, initially disappointing, but they did what they could to make up for it.
    I picked mine up today at the store in Old Saybrook, CT. I think they had 4 and I got the 3rd.
    I have mine since last Friday.
    Picked mine up on Friday also. Didn't know how many they had, but I got mine. With Ne2 and customer loyalty. 249.99 plus tax. Great phone, memory is still not enough. Had to put most of my programs on 1 Gig card due to one program that uses 11 megs of phone memory. Other than memory everything is good after five days.
    Ordered Mine on 5-22 got overnight shipping, it was here on tuesday. It's better to order direct over the phone from Verizon then it is to order from P1. P1 has to wait for stock in order to ship and Verizon sends it to you direct from the warehouse