Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by blockburner2700
    Bluetooth + Sprint Pcs Ready Link = Epiphany!
    What does SprintPCS ReadyLink do, and what does it do for you in particular?
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
    i may be out of it, but what is sprint pcs readylink? all i want to do is use Bluetooth to bridge my laptop to my 650 modem. is there a complete description of how to make this work on sprint 650??
    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ZinFan
    i may be out of it, but what is sprint pcs readylink? all i want to do is use Bluetooth to bridge my laptop to my 650 modem. is there a complete description of how to make this work on sprint 650??
    thanks
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=89351
    I, as a Sprint reseller, LONG for more options as far as BT handsets go, but the newer LG's seem to have dropped it (i.e. VI125, VI225, MM535, etc.). In fact. Sprint seems even MORE in bed with Sanyo than in the past. (Which is fine, they make good phones. 7400 is STILL one of my favs). Does anyone know if Sanyo has licensed BT at all? I can't seem to find ANY indication online that they have, nor Samsung for that matted, which leads me to the conclusion that a wide assortment (re:five or six) of Sprint handsets with BT functionality is highly unlikely this year. Anyone have info to the contrary? HAS Sanyo licensed BT, and I just don't see it? Thanks.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    hey dudes

I had to get a 2nd line, and I went ahead and got the LG 325

despite no OBEX, this phone is pretty awesome

very durable and very good sound

the DUN on this phone is MUCH better than the Treo --- easier to set up and more stable --- the speed is the exact same

anyhoo - I highly recommend it

otherwise, the folks at my Sprint store don't expect to see any new BT phones until January of 2006, or December 2005, at the earliest
    BLUETOOTH!!!!
  6.    #26  
    What's your impressions of the camera on the LG 325?
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    I, as a Sprint reseller, LONG for more options as far as BT handsets go, but the newer LG's seem to have dropped it (i.e. VI125, VI225, MM535, etc.). In fact. Sprint seems even MORE in bed with Sanyo than in the past. (Which is fine, they make good phones. 7400 is STILL one of my favs). Does anyone know if Sanyo has licensed BT at all? I can't seem to find ANY indication online that they have, nor Samsung for that matted, which leads me to the conclusion that a wide assortment (re:five or six) of Sprint handsets with BT functionality is highly unlikely this year. Anyone have info to the contrary? HAS Sanyo licensed BT, and I just don't see it? Thanks.
    Like I have previously said, Sprint has a quiet conspiracy going to keep Bluetooth off of their phones.
    Well, ok. I suppose it COULD seem like a conspiracy, but I'm not sure that's the case. If you look at it from a historical standpoint, Sprint has always been a leader in "innovative" phones. Their phones consistently have the "wow" factor others often lacked. They did this by going with handset manufacturers no one else was using at the time. Samsung at first, along with Sanyo, then LG (yes, there was a time no one else carried them), but then Samsung started making phones for Verizon (the N150, T300, A530) as well as models for T-mobile (then Voicestream). Sprint took the focus off of them. I can remember when the Samsung 8500 and 3500 were so hot all we had to do was say we had them in stock, and BOOM! Sales. When that happened Sprint's focus really shifted to Sanyo, and they stepped up! The 5000, 5150, 6200, 6400, 4900, 5500, all the way to this current batch. Now, Sprint may be telling handset manufacturers to keep BT off handsets, but I doubt it. Thus my question. Has Sanyo licensed BT in any way, shape, or form. If they HAVE, and we still haven't seen a Sprint branded BT-enabled Sanyo, then you're right. Someone at Sprint is pushing to keep it out. If they haven't then it may simply be out of Sprint's hands. Can't include a technology you don't have a license for, right? So back to my original question. Does anyone know for certain whether Sanyo has or hasn't licensed it. Can people in Asian markets (NTTDocomo) get BT enabled Sanyo handsets? Thanks.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    OK, maybe it's not a conspiracy. Maybe it's my paranoia.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12