View Poll Results: Where did you purchase your Treo 650 from???

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Verizon website

2 5.13%
  • Verizon in-store

6 15.38%
  • Verizon over the phone

16 41.03%
  • PalmOne website

10 25.64%
  • E-bay

1 2.56%
  • Elsewhere (state where)

1 2.56%
  • None of your beeswax where I purchased my Treo 650

3 7.69%
  1.    #1  
    I am really bored & inquisitive in anticipation of receiving my VZW Treo 650 from P1. I am just trying to figure where you are all purchasing your Treo 650's from...
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    The anticipation is killing you, isn't it? I was the same way when Cingular released the 650... it's worth the wait!
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    The company I am working for has a deal with VZW and they had it listed on there web site. Should be here in 2-3 days.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    The anticipation is killing you, isn't it? I was the same way when Cingular released the 650... it's worth the wait!
    yes... I'm pulling my hair out as we speak!!! It's definitely killing me...
    Are they not available locally where you are? Why are you having such a long wait?
    I ordered it last Thursday, there were some billing issues that took til Sat. for them to sort out (long story). Re-ordered Sat. and it arived yesterday. Poort Treo600 is sitting off to the side, ignored and abandoned!
  7.    #7  
    Are they not available locally where you are? Why are you having such a long wait?
    I purchased mine for FRP from P1 as I had a 15% off coupon that expired on 05/16/2005, the day that VZW's Treo 650 showed up.

I am currently in contract till 11/2005. I could have upgraded through VZW in 09/2005, but w/ this coupon I had, I got out-the-door price of $441.15 w/out renewing my contract, which is always a benefit to me...
    Well then it should be arriving soon. Then you'll become like the rest of us and only have eyes for your precious... ;-)
  9.    #9  
    Well then it should be arriving soon. Then you'll become like the rest of us and only have eyes for your precious... ;-)
    I've strayed by enjoying everyone elses precious's!!! I'm a sinner, oh no!!!
    Picked mine up from the store tonight. Just strolled in and signed up. $337.00 out the door with 2 year contract and unlimited data plan.

Now where is the power button??

Fed Ex delivered mine yesterday, I wasn't all that excited until I noticed the improvments. I LOVE THE NEW KEYBOARD. I even resorted to graffiti sometimes because my fingers were killing me.

My first reset was interesting
    Quote Originally Posted by WiggyFife
    I've strayed by enjoying everyone elses precious's!!! I'm a sinner, oh no!!!
    Well, you will atone for your sins by spending almost every waking moment with your new baby, when she finally arrives (believe me!) Then you shall never stray again... ;-)
  13.    #13  
    Well, you will atone for your sins by spending almost every waking moment with your new baby, when she finally arrives (believe me!) Then you shall never stray again... ;-)
    yeah, hopefully your right...
    Perhaps Wiggy will need to consult the part of the manual that discusses "turning your phone on" to return to good graces.

Ordered my treo 650 Friday the 13th, Got it on Tuesday the 17th. Its my first smartphone, but 11th PDA (replacing a Tungsten T3 and LG4400). I love it!~
    I love mine even after having a 600, I went to a Verizon shop today to check out headsets and the salesguy got totally bent out of shape because I had a 650 and he couldn't get one. The angry tone he had left nothing to the imagination about why he can't close a deal.
    Purchased mine from Circuit City on Friday the 20th. Paid 249.99 plus tax (NE2 $100, Customer Loyalty $50) Was told that I had to have a data plan to purchas phone so picked unlimited. The rep had a problem switching my 7135 phone to the 650, called manager who re entered the order, ask me if I wanted the data plan, told him no and he activated phone w/o any data plan. I had a different provider for my internet use and never had a Verizon data plan on the 7135 either. My needs for the internet and data retrieval are mostly at night and on the weekends. My plan covers all necessary airtime needed for what I do and saves me more than the cost of unlimited data.