1.    #1  
    Well i got my hands on the Treo 650 from verizon and i have a problem with the bluetooth. When i paired the phone with my car it made my treo reset and did it every time it tried to read the data. any suggestions please. Also has anybody else been getting static with the treo headset or the motorola hs 850.

thank you
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    I don't think anyone has been able to get BMW's OEM b.uetooth kit to work on a Treo 650. I have the Parrot CK3000 in my Z3 coupe and have most of the functionality.
    Palm III -> Palm V -> Blue Palm Vx w/Omnisky -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680
    Yes, i'm having trouble with my ferrari f430 spider too. Someone with a similar make/model please let me know how its working out.

Nice beamer - my sarcasm stems from jealousy.
    I'm getting bad static with the t650 and my Jabra 250T. Thought it was the Jabra's charge, but, alas, no.
  5.    #5  
    i also have a mercedes benz sl55 AMG and an E500. I have the F430 spider on order. If you want can send you pictures.
    Nice. Yeah the bt isn't working properly in my Geo Metro either...

(well it isn't as bad as all that but I don't think my Acura has blue anything functionality)

BT doesn't work with my 2005 325. I called Palm and was told that there a different BT protocals and Palms protocal is not compatible with BMW. They said the BT works in a Ford and Cheverlet. Guess I should have bought a Ford!
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    BT works fine on my Huffy trike.

And the baseball card I put through the spokes makes a really neat noise.
    Check this link out...The rest of you should quit wasting space if you can't answer the question asked.....

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84661
    Wow..didn't know this was such a serious place.
    msarway,
    if you're serious check out some of the M boards those guys know more about tweaking BMW's than most BMW techs. I hope your 750li treats you better than my 750il did.
  12.    #12  
    what is M boards can you give me a link
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffro7
    Yes, i'm having trouble with my ferrari f430 spider too. Someone with a similar make/model please let me know how its working out.

Nice beamer - my sarcasm stems from jealousy.
    Didn't think the spider was shipping yet, I think I saw a post on the fchat board about the 430 bluetooth issue, you might want to try there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael355
    Didn't think the spider was shipping yet, I think I saw a post on the fchat board about the 430 bluetooth issue, you might want to try there.
    Same with the 612 right? Fchat is down right now but Im wondering who makes the phone interface for Ferrari?
    Quote Originally Posted by msarway
    Well i got my hands on the Treo 650 from verizon and i have a problem with the bluetooth. When i paired the phone with my car it made my treo reset and did it every time it tried to read the data. any suggestions please. Also has anybody else been getting static with the treo headset or the motorola hs 850.

thank you
    Without hearing everyone's jokes about the car type...I also have a BMW 750Li and I am having problems having my TREO 650 sync with the car. I tried Shadow's DUN enabler combined with YAHM and it still isn't working. Do I need to use a direct dial up to make this work. Maybe I'm not following instructions properly but all I am looking to do is make my 650 work inside my car. Can anyone give me a step by step process (and whatever I need to download and start over) to complete this task?
    The 2006 BMW is called the Li not il......do some research before you write your stand up act.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucci2000
    The 2006 BMW is called the Li not il......do some research before you write your stand up act.
    Who questioned it?