Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    I, too, received the same e-mail, however, when I logged in to check this a.m., it still listed the order as received.

Has the right hand met the left????
    I just got Palm's email stating that my 650 was shipped!
    I can't wait till tomorrow!!!
    Browse over to my new forum. http://www.palmfanatic.com

"The wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand. The ordinary telegraph is like a very long cat. You pull the tail in New York, and it meows in Los Angeles. The wireless is the same, only without the cat. " - Albert Einstein

Palm IIIxe - Kyocera 7135 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 -> Palm Vx - Tungsten T3 - Treo 700p
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUES
    I just got Palm's email stating that my 650 was shipped!
    I can't wait till tomorrow!!!
    When did you order yours???
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    I ordered mine on Wednesday, May 18th.
    I bet everyone else will get their email very soon.

My status page still says Order Recieved, however...

"The wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand. The ordinary telegraph is like a very long cat. You pull the tail in New York, and it meows in Los Angeles. The wireless is the same, only without the cat. " - Albert Einstein

Palm IIIxe - Kyocera 7135 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 -> Palm Vx - Tungsten T3 - Treo 700p
    I ordered mine at 11:58 PM EST on May 16th
    I got my Order Processing Confirmation email yesterday night at 10:48 PM

The Order Status Pages still shows as "Order Received"
  6.    #26  
    I just got my shipping confirmation!!! So Happy!!!
    I'm feeling left out. I ordered mine on 5/16 ( order # ******-841309) and haven't received any e-mail from Palm One yet. If I don't receive something soon, I'm going to start taking it personally.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    I'm feeling majorly left out. I got my processing order e-mail at 4:48 pm yesterday. I ordered the thing on the 16th at 11:30, and still not shipped. I would have it today had I ordered it from Verizon directly.

I just received shipping confirmation as well.
    I ordered on 5/16.
    It's supposed to ship overnight so I guess that means we'll receive it tomorrow??

Gotta go buy a case now
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by Lnoble
    I'm feeling left out. I ordered mine on 5/16 ( order # ******-841309) and haven't received any e-mail from Palm One yet. If I don't receive something soon, I'm going to start taking it personally.
    buck up, camper!!! I'm sure you'll get your email soon!!! let us know when you do...
    Quote Originally Posted by jincue
    I just received shipping confirmation as well.
    I ordered on 5/16.
    It's supposed to ship overnight so I guess that means we'll receive it tomorrow??

Gotta go buy a case now
    Jincue, what was your order number? Mine was ordered on 5/16 with order number 838XXX, status still "Order Received".
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    I am order number 834499, and still nothing.....
    I paid full price for mine because I missed that Treo Newsletter email and therefore wasn't able to get a discount like everyone else got on that Monday. Maybe that's why.
    Just a guess....

Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Let's hope that's not the reason. Why punish those that took advantage of their good will??
    They probably have to do more paperwork, or something because of the discounts. who knows? I can't imagine it will be long now though.

Quote Originally Posted by desiGeek
    I ordered mine at 11:58 PM EST on May 16th
    I got my Order Processing Confirmation email yesterday night at 10:48 PM

The Order Status Pages still shows as "Order Received"
    I just receive Shipping Confirmation Email.

Your shipment includes the following item(s):

Item: 2002409
    Description:
    Quantity: 1 @ $ 441.15

I am hoping to see my treo tomorrow.
    Well, I ordered another one at full price just yesterday and I got the order confirmation email from P1 (but not "your order has shipped" email).
    So apprarently P1 is fullfilling all the orders they have received so far at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorker545
    Jincue, what was your order number? Mine was ordered on 5/16 with order number 838XXX, status still "Order Received".
    My order # is 841xxx
    Just got my Shipping confirmation email. Ordered on the 16th with 15% off and free bluetooth hs.
    Hopefully tomorrow.
    Now, how do I explain another new phone to the wife........
    Quote Originally Posted by jdk2man
    Just got my Shipping confirmation email. Ordered on the 16th with 15% off and free bluetooth hs.
    Hopefully tomorrow.
    Now, how do I explain another new phone to the wife........

I have the same problem. I haven't told my wife about the purchase and not sure what kind of reaction she will show upon seeing it.

Meanwhile, I got another email update re: purchase I made yesterday at P1.
    They say it has been shipped via FedEx std overnight.
    So looks like the one I bought on 5/16 and the one I bought yesterday are shipping at the same time. So much for nail biting and waiting!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast