Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    Monkey Man!!! Secrets are a two way street ya know... ;-P
    I'm not worried of "secrets." But you...what with your honor and reputation...oh if they only knew you as I do!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Think about it, Insertion uses the 101st Aiborne and Ranger 75th rgt unit patches in his signature line and the R in the Ranger Creed. I'm not too sure why the 101'st is mixed with the 75th patch but that's another issue.

and then there's CristinaC130

Either theres a link or it's a match made in heaven or Ft. Benning

Hoo-ah Rangers lead the way
    Simple. Nine years of service. I guess I could've listed the history of every Division/Brigade/Battalion/Co. etc...but that might be overkill. This seemed the simplest.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Simple. Nine years of service. I guess I could've listed the history of every Division/Brigade/Battalion/Co. etc...but that might be overkill. This seemed the simplest.
    I looks good! I spent 1 wonderful year @ Ft. Campbell 1.5 @ Benning and the rest @ Ft. Polk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Howitzer
    I looks good! I spent 1 wonderful year @ Ft. Campbell 1.5 @ Benning and the rest @ Ft. Polk.
    I might've guessed Sill from your sceen name.

I'll PM you, I was in signal and it was my nick name because.......guess
    Think about it, Insertion uses the 101st Aiborne and Ranger 75th rgt unit patches in his signature line and the R in the Ranger Creed. I'm not too sure why the 101'st is mixed with the 75th patch but that's another issue.

and then there's CristinaC130

Either theres a link or it's a match made in heaven or Ft. Benning

Hoo-ah Rangers lead the way
    Hmmm...

Inquiring minds...
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    Hmmm...

Inquiring minds...
    If it walks like a duck.......looks like a duck.........
    If it walks like a duck.......looks like a duck.........
    It's a Marine??

Just Kidding!!

maybe...

Now why did you have to go and do that?? Marines are amphibious you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    Now why did you have to go and do that?? Marines are amphibious you know.
    Somehow, I knew t2 would find this.

It's a Marine??

Just Kidding!!

maybe...
    LMAO, Show some respect for the Naval Infantry
    Somehow, I knew t2 would find this.
    Instead of a google alert emailing me that you said it, I just felt the hair on the back of my neck stand up.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    I have been lurking on this forum for some time and am amazed at the complete lack of ontopicness that goes on. Is that a shark?
    Damn, that is so funny. You keep driving that point home.

Plus, I couldnt let Insertion throw a 'dig' out there on me. He knew I would see it. (Hey he tried to 'flame' me, I knew I shoulda pushed the triangle. )
    Hey are you talking about Ft. Sill in Lawton, OK. I have been there (and I pray that I never have to go back.)

Oh and just in case dutch wants to turn me in for posting off topic, Sprint customer service sucks.
    t2, Semper Fidelis brother! I've got yer back Marine!
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    "Teufelhunden"-Outstanding! We just cant let Insertion get away with his antics.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    t2, Semper Fidelis brother! I've got yer back Marine!
    I should of known all along!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    Hey are you talking about Ft. Sill in Lawton, OK. I have been there (and I pray that I never have to go back.)
    That's the one, Home of the Artillery...funny most people who have been there say the same thing.

I should of known all along!!!
    That's the one, Home of the Artillery...funny most people who have been there say the same thing.
    I went to MOS school there, we had a small detachment there, we always got in fights with army recruits in the chow lines. Its dusty, dirty and flat, never understood how instructors could want to take an assignment out there. Plus if you want to go anywhere, you have to take a puddlehopper to Ft Worth to fly out to anywhere fun.
    Nuthin's worse than Ft. Polk.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast