1.    #1  
    Received this email from palmOne this morning:

Loyal palmOne customers,

As a special thank you for your continued support, we have a palmOne.com exclusive offer on our new Treo 650 smartphone. Order yours today with or without a Verizon Wireless service plan and you'll receive a FREE Bluetooth® headset with your order ($79.99 value). Plus, if you're one of the first 100 people to place your order, you'll also receive a FREE autographed copy of the ground breaking new book On Intelligence, by Jeff Hawkins, inventor of the PalmPilot, and Treo smartphone.

Plus, you'll get FREE express shipping on your entire order to help make sure you're one of the first on your block to receive your new device. Note: Due to high demand, devices are expected to ship within 2 - 3 weeks.

So visit palmOne.com to order your Treo 650 smartphone and take advantage of this great offer. But you'll want to act fast -- offer is only good for a limited time, and only at palmOne.com.

Here is the link:

http://web.palmone.com/products/smar...grade_20050515
    They say will ship in 2-3 weeks. By then it will be released (May 23) everywhere. Does it make sense to order through palm if this is the case?
    Quote Originally Posted by jgarcia
    They say will ship in 2-3 weeks. By then it will be released (May 23) everywhere. Does it make sense to order through palm if this is the case?
    Well, for a free bluetooth headset, it would be!
    Received the same email. Luckily already have a 650 in my pocket....

I understand jgarcia's point. I'd probably not wait as my situation doesn't require a BT headset.
    Palm IIIx>Palm Vx>Palm m515>Tungsten T>Tungsten C>Verizon Treo 650
    ................................StarTAC 7868W>Motorola V710>Verizon Treo 650>Treo 700p>Apple iPhone 3G
    I'm thinking that free headset promo is being offered only to upgraders, as P1's website shows nothing about a free headset. Can anyone confirm this???
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    Yes - that is true and confirmed.
    update:

I wasn't quite prepared to purchase this yet, but I had to move on this. I just used the 15% off coupon to purchase my new VZW Treo650 for a grand total of $441.15. Best part is no tax, no shipping, no data plan, & NO CONTRACT EXTENSION!!!

For those wanting to jump on this today, the link for the last time:

http://web.palmone.com/promos/treogiveaway_15off.jhtml

Code:

TGB75Q2ZXN

Expires: TODAY!!!
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Thanks Wiggyfife!

I also was not planning to do this right away, but to get it without renewing contract and dealing with hassles of pushing a data plan (I like using just MOU), I jumped on this as well!
    Quote Originally Posted by pdadoc
    Thanks Wiggyfife!

I also was not planning to do this right away, but to get it without renewing contract and dealing with hassles of pushing a data plan (I like using just MOU), I jumped on this as well!
    we rock!!!
  10. Pft
    Thanks from me as well. I was also not planning to order one right away as I am not not qualified for the NE2 discount until this time next year. But for $441.15 with a free bluetooth headset, no tax, free overnight shipping and no additional commitment..it was a no brainer.
  11. Pft
    Here are all the steps to get the best non-business customer Verizon deal which I believe expires today. This ends up being only $41.15 more than the $399. new service activation discount that is being offered and also gets you a free palmOne Bluetooth headset, free overnight shipping, no sales tax and no additional contracts or service commitments.

It has to be done in a certain order so I figured I would post for anyones benefit. If you have already tried WiggyFife's coupon link above then you must begin by first clearing your browser's cache (cookies, etc.).

To get the free palmOne bluetooth headset, the Treo 650 for $441.15, all additional accessories at 15% off, plus free overnight shipping - follow the steps below in their exact order.

- You have to "first" go into the upgrade link via the email palmOne sent out or that's located in the news story "Verizon 650 now available..." at the top of the TreoCentral home page.

- Enter in your Treo 600's serial number.

- Add the Verizon Treo 650 to the order.

- Check your cart to makes sure both the Verizon Treo 650 (will show as $519.00) and the free bluetooth headset are there (will show as $0).

- Then paste the 15% off coupon link into the address bar of the same browser session using the link address found in WiggyFife's note above.

- Enter the 15% off code. See WiggyFife's note above for the code.

- Now go to your cart and you'll now see the discounted Verizon Treo 650 (for $441.15), and the free bluetooth headset (for $0).

- Last, add any accessories you may want and they too will all be at 15% off.

- Go through the check out process and you'll get the free overnight shipping automatically. Note that overnight in this case means after palmOne gets stock and begins shipping (in the next 2-3 weeks).

Good Luck