1.    #1  
    Treo 650 is going for $350... I can sell my 600 for ~$200 ... would you do it ?

Also, do you foresee a lot of others doing it, thus decreasing demand/going price for the 600 ? If so, I need to do it quick...
    YES, sell and get the 650. JMO though, but the 650 is great!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    I sold my 600 for $300 and paid $299 for the 650 (in addition) In retrospect, it was worth it, as the benefits have out weighed the drawbacks.
    Palm III -> Palm V -> Blue Palm Vx w/Omnisky -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680
    Simple answer: Yes.
    Yep.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
  6.    #6  
    With the Treo 600... I've been using my airtime (unlimited nighttime) for light browsing of the web... I believe it was EN-MOU. Would this still be possible if I switch to the 650 ? Or must we have a data plan or pay-as-you-go now ?
    Hell yeah
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    my only issue has been the non compatibility of accessories.. vzw t650 is the machine i have been waiting for since the kyo6035
    Man, you guys are going to make me spend some money. I have a 600 for my work, but can't figure out how to justify, to them, the purchase of a replacement 650. If work won't buy it, I guess I'll have to buy it myself.
    buy it. you'll love it.
    visor deluxe->clie n760->treo 300->treo 600->treo 650 -> treo 700p -> treo 755p
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by pump142
    my only issue has been the non compatibility of accessories.. vzw t650 is the machine i have been waiting for since the kyo6035
    which accessories ? Is it picky with certain bluetooth headsets ?

Can someone also answer the question about browsing with airtime minutes like I am now ?
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    I think he means that many T600 accessories (cases, chargers, etc.) are not compatible with the 650 because it has a different connector and diff. form factor.

Pretty much any headset that works with the 600 will work with the 650, and many more.