1.    #1  
    does anyone know if you pay for the 10$ overnight shipping option with Verizonwireless whether its delivered by 10:30 am or if its just before end of day?

I ordered the treo @ 9 :30 am yesterday.
    thanks
    There are early morning and two other options for Fedex.

UPS next day is by 10:30. Unless you pay for early morning, then probably not, whatever time they deliver normally to you.
    Supposed to be by 10:30am. That's SUPPOSED to.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Actually as I had it explained to me in the Verizon store yesterday the two Fedex Overnight options are by 9PM and 3PM. I paid $9.99 for overnight and he added the option to have it delivered by 3.
    Was that regular overnight? They do have a Priority one too. I had stuff delivered from overseas with that option and they're supposed to get there by 10:30am, but sometimes they're as late as 1pm.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Here to end the confusion:

FastestDelivery time based on flight availability
    FedEx SameDay®OvernightDelivery by 8:00 or 8:30 am
    FedEx First Overnight®Delivery by 10:30 am
    FedEx Priority Overnight®Delivery by 3:00 pm
    FedEx Standard Overnight®2 Business DaysDelivery by 4:30 pm
    FedEx 2Day®3 Business DaysDelivery by 4:30 pm
    FedEx Express Saver®1–5 Business Days*Delivery day based on distance to destination
    FedEx Ground®Delivery day based on distance to destinationFedEx Home Delivery®
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    Here to end the confusion:

FastestDelivery time based on flight availability
    FedEx SameDay®OvernightDelivery by 8:00 or 8:30 am
    FedEx First Overnight®Delivery by 10:30 am
    FedEx Priority Overnight®Delivery by 3:00 pm
    FedEx Standard Overnight®2 Business DaysDelivery by 4:30 pm
    FedEx 2Day®3 Business DaysDelivery by 4:30 pm
    FedEx Express Saver®1–5 Business Days*Delivery day based on distance to destination
    FedEx Ground®Delivery day based on distance to destinationFedEx Home Delivery®

Thanks for the info, I ended up with standard overnight. If I had known there were other kinds of overnight, I would have sprung the extra cash to get it by 10 a.m.
    Oh well, another 3:30 til it comes.

ADD: IT"S HERE!!
    My wife just called, it's at her office. Now I have to wait for my parents to coms down to my house to watch my kids so I can pick it up. Oh, so close!
    Last edited by patchs; 05/12/2005 at 10:51 AM.
    Don't get to excited and drop the phone !
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    Don't get to excited and drop the phone !

Yeah! I'm going to craddle it like one of my kids!
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs
    Yeah! I'm going to craddle it like one of my kids!
    ya gonna burp it & diaper it, and talk baby talk to it too???
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by WiggyFife
    She already has her Boxwave screen protector on and is charging up. Activation took longer than normal but she's working.
    Already beamed my contacts and City Time from my Tungsten C.
    I can't believe something that can do so many things comes in such a small package!
    Quote Originally Posted by WiggyFife

Ohh to be a parent of a Treo 650.... But alas i have to wait until the 23rd for adoption papers to be signed. GRRRRRRR!!!!

d
    Quote Originally Posted by rahenkamp
    Ohh to be a parent of a Treo 650.... But alas i have to wait until the 23rd for adoption papers to be signed. GRRRRRRR!!!!

d
    that's a piece of cake!!! I have to wait for my NE2 date of 09/2005!!! I did just buy the Treo650 Headset & case from P1 w/ my 15% off coupon!!!
    Thanks for the pics...