1.    #1  
    I just upgraded my 600 to a 650, and 90% of the text messages I try and send get:

"An error occured (732A) when sending this message."

What is this garbage, and why didn't I ever have a problem before?? Bah, I curse you Sprint.
  2.    #2  
    Oh, and just wanted to add that it's a brand new phone with latest firmware and no Apps installed yet.

Hard reset only seems to fix the problem VERY briefly.
  3.    #3  
    Put in a ticket with Sprint as the issue hasn't improved into the night.

No one else is having issues? I saw a few weeks ago people were having a network issue that resulted in my symptoms. Curious if it is a repeat performance.
    I am having the same issue - I despise Sprint with the intensity of 1,000 Earth Suns. How can they screw something as simple as a Text message up? There is no rhyme or reason to it working or not working, the issue occurs extremely erratically.

Sometimes sending the same message a second time works. Sometimes you just have to give up because itís not going to work whatever you do. Itís strange, I sometimes see the problem sending to one mobile device but not another.
    Where's a mod when you need one?

Can someone merge this with these:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=78897

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=82211
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    732A Error and Fradulent Activity

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This error allows someone to receive all your 1st text messages than obviously the 2nd one will go through so that they can receive your first ones.

Sprint is well aware of this going on although they will not fully confess to it. I have spent the last year dealing with Sprint and the Treo 650. (Not fun)
    The consumer bears the burden of proof and it is very frustrating.

First of all, there has been fraudulent activity on my phone. It was cloned by someone in Mexico who ran up over $1,000 in roaming charges. I first became aware of the problem when my phone was de-activated by Sprint Tuesday, October 24th for exceeding my spending limit. I called the customer service department and was told that I had excessive roaming charges from Mexico. I informed the customer service representative that I had not been to Mexico and there must be fraud on the account.