Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    My biz rep just called and my order has been placed.
    Pricing was what we read earlier, so $399.99 - NE2 $100, - $50 loyalty credit (I have no idea where that came from, but when she said it, I'm like "OK."
    So the total was $250, then an extra $10 for overnight, plus $30 for a car charger.
    Tomorrow can't come soon enough!
    I'm usually off on Thursdays but I have to go to a work-related social function which is 175 miles away, so I won't have all day to learn the phone.
    I am psyched!
    To quote a former Dem. pres candidate

YEEEEE HAAAAA!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs
    My biz rep just called and my order has been placed.
    Pricing was what we read earlier, so $399.99 - NE2 $100, - $50 loyalty credit (I have no idea where that came from, but when she said it, I'm like "OK."
    So the total was $250, then an extra $10 for overnight, plus $30 for a car charger.
    Tomorrow can't come soon enough!
    I'm usually off on Thursdays but I have to go to a work-related social function which is 175 miles away, so I won't have all day to learn the phone.
    I am psyched!
    To quote a former Dem. pres candidate

YEEEEE HAAAAA!!!!!
    congrats!!! How long have you been w/ VZW??? I'm just wondering if I can be expecting a loyalty credit...
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by WiggyFife
    congrats!!! How long have you been w/ VZW??? I'm just wondering if I can be expecting a loyalty credit...
    I think it has more to do with the biz part than my history, but for the record, I date back to the old NYNEX Mobile days, almost 11 years.
    The $50 takes care of the car charger and the overnight shipping.
    My order was successful, and I'm not a business customer. I called the regular customer support line and asked to order a 650, and she said "Great!" and took my order. The charge has come through onto my CC already, so they better be shipping it! It should be here tomorrow!

Color me excited.
    Care to share pricing details? There was a post on here a few days ago that they were changing pricing on the data plan to ~ $35 with a voice minute pacakge over $35, and ~ $49 with no voice package.

I won't qualify for NE2 for a while still, but I'm hoping to talk my way into a T650 at less than full retail by pointing out that the unlimited data plan almost doubles my monthly bill.
    I had purchased a Treo 600 through my local VZW store and ended up returning it a few months ago due to poor battery life. I ported out after many years on VZW to Cingular a few weeks ago and got a Treo 650.

I called back the manager of the local store (who handled the Treo 600 issues for me) last night, told him I want to come back (Cingular coverage just stinks......) and he ordered me the phone.

I was charged this morning, my port has gone through already (back to my old VZW phone as a placeholder until I receive the 650) and I will receive my Treo 650 overnight tomorrow.

They refunded back my early termination fee of $175 that I paid to move to Cingular, gave me free shipping and handling, even for the overnight, and I paid $249 (2-year contract) for the phone.
    1 year - $449
    2 year - $399

I didn't get no-contract pricing.

Data plan same cost for now, it may drop on the 23rd.
    Does anyone know if the 650 is available WITHOUT the camera?
    Treo 650 GSM Unlocked-TMobile
    it is. they offered it to me both ways.
    Quote Originally Posted by hotch
    it is. they offered it to me both ways.
    Thanks for the info...this is what my husband has been waiting for. He's already a Verizon customer and likes my GSM 650 (TMo)...but can't have a camera where he works.

Looks like we'll be headed to the Verizon store this weekend!
    Treo 650 GSM Unlocked-TMobile
    What number did you dial? When I dialed 611 they told me that only the 600 was available.
    Palm Vx => M505 => M515 => T =>T3 =>T5 =>Treo 650 => Treo 700P (Verizon)
    You won't be able to get them at the verizon store until the end of the month.

I called 611, and they put in the order.

If at first you don't succeed... try until you get a rep who will help you

I know of a couple other non-business customers who ordered successfully
    oops, i'm incorrect, i called (800) 922-0204. (i've spend so much time on the phone with VZW this morning i can't keep it all straight!)
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    OK so I'm not the only geek out there.

I too, am NOT a business client, but I called anyways. I was told NO, I hung up, called again and got somebody else. This time, the order was PLACED! I have my confirmation# and I too, see the charge on my credit card. I requested overnight shipping so I will have it tomorrow!

What to install on it first!

Quote Originally Posted by hotch
    My order was successful, and I'm not a business customer. I called the regular customer support line and asked to order a 650, and she said "Great!" and took my order. The charge has come through onto my CC already, so they better be shipping it! It should be here tomorrow!

Color me excited.
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    I paid PURE RETAIL for it, $506.71 including overnight shipping. Yea, I'm a fool but how often do you get THIS excited for a new phone!?
    congrats!
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    Here is the list of what I plan to put on the phone - any thoughts out there?

Budme! Notepad
    Diet & Exercise Assistant
    Treo Voice Dialing
    Destaller Pro
    PDANet For Treo 650
    SplashBlog
    SplashPhoto
    MBlogger
    VeriChat
    Express Movies
    Backbuddy
    RemotePlus for Palm OS
    MegaLauncher
    PowerRun
    MMplayer
    Quick News
    I called 611 twice today to purchase the 650 and was told each time that they're not able to place the order and that I have the wait until the 23rd. When I mentioned that other non-business customers have reported purchasing the phone, I was told that the reason is that they may actually allow orders to be placed from certain parts of the country ("the south") but not from other regions. So that would explain why some people have been able to purchase this phone, others not.

If anyone here from California has been able to purchase this phone, please let us know.
    Just called 611. Treo 650 ordered at $399!!! Here Friday!! I am not a business customer, but they were willing to make it happen!!
    I'm in California and have purchased the phone. It wasnt easy, but I did it.

I tried through B2B this morning, but the "west coast" reps were saying that the phone wasnt released yet, they gave many reasons why, (including software issues) I of course knew that it was and walked through the scenerios with them until eventualy it was decided that they did not have the skew numbers so they couldnt place the orders. I spoke with an East Coast rep and they had the skews and were selling the phones to east coast clients, so I knew the west coast B2B office was just pulling a "Verizon" and not knowing what the hell was going on. So I went to a local Verizon Store, explained the situation and they made the order for me for overnight delivery. $299.00 out the door with NE2.

It would seem the west coast B2B reps/office are out of "it" today.

FYI, I do have a corporate account.

Kirian
Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast