Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    i recieved a call from my business rep the other day asking if i wanted to order any 650's (i have 7 600's through vz already) Too bad I already started switching over to cingular.
    I called to order last night and the guy said their system showed they've canceled further sales until tomorrow, Friday the 13th. He set it up to process tomorrow barring further postponement. Anyone else get this story?
    I've called customer service a half dozen times - couldn't find a rep to place an order for me. A few confirmed that the consumer release date is 5/23, which coincides with what the Port Authority store in NYC said (they'd have them 5/25).

I even tried to call corporate accounts (via my work Blackberry). They said they would ship it, but had to deactivate my Blackberry to do it...?

Anyway, I've held out for months, another week and a half won't kill me. Or will it.......
    Palm Vx => M505 => M515 => T =>T3 =>T5 =>Treo 650 => Treo 700P (Verizon)
  4.    #64  
    Waiting on Fed Ex, I thought the $10 overnight meant delivery by 10 a.m. Guess not. I'm having it delivered to my wife's office in the city because we live in a rural area and Fed Ex has blown me off in the past.

UPS is the best. Brown rules!
    Hope you guys have better luck than I did with my 600.

Dumbass rep sent me the Samsung i600. Charged me for the phone, overnight. I called them the next day, they sent the Treo, but it took them nearly three months to reverse the charge on the screwup. And never even refunded the shipping charges.
  6.    #66  
    It's at my wife's office, just waiting on grandpa to come down to watch the little ones so I can pick it up.
    Oh, so close!
    Just called 611 - looks like I got a bit of a different story. I said "hey, I caught wind that the T650 came out...is that true?" Pamela says, "hmm..Treo 650 You say?". I say yes. She looks it up and says her screen says that it was supposed to come out yesterday but was delayed by PALM ONE. Interesting, huh?
    And..rep #2 says not available in midwest right now...no inventory, but it did come out yesterday.
    Orderd mine today. I have a personal family share plan but used my companies business rep to order for delivery tomorrow. Price was $359 (upgrade price) - $100 for adding unlimited data plan for 34.99. Also discovered I was eligible for 17% discount on my main line monthly rate and my unlimited data pccard line because of my company affiliation with Verizon. Data plan committment does not require a contract. You may cancel at any time.
    Quote Originally Posted by w6nr@earthlink.
    Orderd mine today. I have a personal family share plan but used my companies business rep to order for delivery tomorrow. Price was $359 (upgrade price) - $100 for adding unlimited data plan for 34.99. Also discovered I was eligible for 17% discount on my main line monthly rate and my unlimited data pccard line because of my company affiliation with Verizon. Data plan committment does not require a contract. You may cancel at any time.
    that's good to know!!!
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
  11.    #71  
    Just got mine!
    It's activated and working.
    I can't believe how small it is.
    I will try post some pics later before I head out.
    got it! it's going!

beautiful.
    Pics?
    What do you guys say to CS to get them to sell it early? Thanks.
    long time, no post. How is everyone?

I have ordered my TREO 650 from my business contact. He told me in San Diego they are not releasing the phone until tomorrow. So I won't have my phone until Saturday.

Cost:
    phone cost $359.00
    + leather case and phone charger $40.00
    + overnight shipping $10.00
    - phone rebate $100.00
    - if you sign up for unlimited data connection you get $100.00 off. (you can change back to regular data connection at anytime.)
    sub total before taxes
    $209.00

ordering later:
    Motorola blue tooth headset for 60.00 with no shipping and handling. BTW does anyone have experience with this headset?

Ramon "wildferret"
    I called 611 a few times yesterday and no dice. I called this morning and spoke to Joel. I told him that I wanted to buy a new phone. When he asked which one I said the Treo 650. He said that it wasn't out yet. I told that it was out and that two of my friends have one and got it by dialing 611. He looked furhter and further and found it. I ordered it, $479 + tax (no discounts) and he took the order over the phone and said that there was no reason for me to hold on so we hung up. About 20 min. later I get a voice mail from Joel saying that the system wouldn't let him complete the order so he called a supervisor. The supervisor tried to complete the order but said he couldn't because the phone isn't out yet in FL (saying it hasn't been authorized) and that it would be out on the 23rd.

Will try again.

-Neil
    Anyone know how to e-mail someone in customer support at Verizon (is there some standard format for the address)? I have the full name of the guy who helped me and I'd like to check in.
    Quote Originally Posted by schneil
    I called 611 a few times yesterday and no dice. I called this morning and spoke to Joel. I told him that I wanted to buy a new phone. When he asked which one I said the Treo 650. He said that it wasn't out yet. I told that it was out and that two of my friends have one and got it by dialing 611. He looked furhter and further and found it. I ordered it, $479 + tax (no discounts) and he took the order over the phone and said that there was no reason for me to hold on so we hung up. About 20 min. later I get a voice mail from Joel saying that the system wouldn't let him complete the order so he called a supervisor. The supervisor tried to complete the order but said he couldn't because the phone isn't out yet in FL (saying it hasn't been authorized) and that it would be out on the 23rd.

Will try again.

-Neil
    Do you have Joels extension? Maybe he left it in the voicemail. If so please e-mail me.
    Quote Originally Posted by w6nr@earthlink.
    Price was $359 (upgrade price) - $100 for adding unlimited data plan for 34.99.
    Was the data plan price a dicount for your affiliation? That's $10 less than what it has been.
  20.    #80  
    My reciept did not reflect my NE 2 or other discount.
    I'll have to call my biz rep later.
    It is awesome!
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast