Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    if it comes in the morning, i will post lots of pics
    I was able to order... overnight... but they said the consumer version would not be out until May 23rd, but a supervisor said she would try to have the phone ordered since I stated I run my own business, which I do... I have a business license.

She said she would call me tomorrow to let me know if the phone as shipped... if so I would have it Friday.

Well, there is hope... I dialed the toll free number provided earlier in this post...
    Alright, I just called back, and had the rep look in to it. She said that the order was processed, that the phone was in stock, and it has shipped, but she doesn't have a traccking number and won't until tomorrow morning.

So, a reserved "Hooray!"
    Went to my local VZW store today and the guy placed my order for one through their POS system and it went through fine. The only catch was it doesn't let you add features to the plan when they pick the 650, so it has to arrive first, activate the ESN, then add features such as data.

Should have it tomorrow though =D
    Does anyone know if the VZW Treo 650 has the NVFS patch applied?
    Quote Originally Posted by gadjitfreek
    Does anyone know if the VZW Treo 650 has the NVFS patch applied?
    Yes, it has been said many times that it does.
    i would be blown away if it didn't
    I advised them I was in business for myself......technically the truth, as I have a separate business line with Verizon. Put on hold once, and then they took the order- I will have to call back later to get the order number, etc.
    In NYC just ordered Treo 650...called the 800# and no go, I then called back with 611 and i ordered it with no problem....should have it friday!!!!!

I think this has been the most anticipated phone release ever for VZW!!!
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I just finished a call to VZ Business about 20 minutes ago. Was told that the phone is "on hold" and that the "official" release date has been moved back to the 13th. However when pushed about whether I could order one ahead of time and have it shipped the operator had to go check. When he came back he told me that he could do that, he took my credit card number for a $299 charge (I'm eligible for NE2) plus shipping and tax. Plus he signed me up for a data plan ahead of time. He said that he will call me back or text msg me when the order is processed. I hope that it comes soon.

BTW: I'm in So Cal but i don't know if it matered because i called 800-922-0204 from my cell phone. This after 3 seperate calls to *611 had operators saying that the phone simply wasn't available.
    which leaves me wondering if the hold is stock-related or if there is an issue
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Yeah, I figured it had to be stock related. When I mentioned the possibility to the operator, I'm pretty sure I detected a bit of nervous tension in his voice.
    Called my local store to order one. They stated that they had none in stock and it would only be available through 'direct fulfillment' They then went on to tell me that had ~600 in their warehouse and could place my order and it would be sent to my home. On my way to the store now... I'm located in TX.
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    I too got the 13th answer.. they told me there was a glitch in connecting the data plan to the phone and they would clear this up before shipping which was estimated to be forday..hopefully they resolve it quickly.. got 2 comin
    I called a couple of hours ago and was told that the business VZW folks have gone home, so I'll try again tomorrow. It's OK, I won't be back at my office until Friday anyway, so by ordering tomorrow with overnight, it'll be at my office on Friday AM. I wasn't told of any delay for business customers.
    Ordered mine this morning...2 yr + NE2 + bonus for 25 or more lines...$250 shipped to my door. I should have it tomorrow or saturday.

Erik
    What a pain. Corporate discount price was $349... and I'm eligible for NE2. Intranet wouldn't allow NE2 discount to be applied -- reps at the customer svc number didn't know how to give me the unit at the discounted price... a supervisor placed a $100 service credit on my account. Essentially, $249 final price. Free 2-day shipping. Can't wait! I sent an email to my corporate rep to see if he can modify the order to place the $100 discount on there. Would be nice to get it for $149.
    Quote Originally Posted by jocamero
    Called my local store to order one. They stated that they had none in stock and it would only be available through 'direct fulfillment' They then went on to tell me that had ~600 in their warehouse and could place my order and it would be sent to my home. On my way to the store now... I'm located in TX.
    Stopped by tonight and the phone is ordered. Paid $299 with my NE2 discount. A manager was in the store and she was the one that ordered the phone. I have a reciept for the purchase; and a resigned contract. We'll see if it's here on Friday.
    Got a tracking number, and it is a mile away from me now.

Does anyone have one yet? What's in the box?

Time to order accessories. I am thinking a Boxwave skin, a minisync charger and a set of screen protectors.
    Ordering mine even as we speak. Got for $399 even w/2 year renewal of my account. I didn't get a loyalty discount, but did have my overnight shipping done at no cost. (Verizon Wireless customer since 1994)
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast