Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    I'm in CA and the rep I talked to was in Portland, Oregon - JUST KEEP TRYING YOU WILL DO IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by leopards2
    Just called 611. Treo 650 ordered at $399!!! Here Friday!! I am not a business customer, but they were willing to make it happen!!
    I live in NYC and I just called Verizon and they told me that I would have to wait until the 23rd of May. I called the 800 number. Should I try to call them from my phone via 611?
    I was able to order form Southern California.

I called the 611# and was told that the 650 could not be ordered. I then called the 800# provided by Hotch, (800) 922-0204, and was told again it could not be ordered. I told the VZ rep that I knew that some people have been told the same thing, and that they then hung up and got a different rep and were then able to order the phone. I asked him if there was anything further he could check, or should I call back and try another rep. He put me on hold and came back and said "yes, I can order that for you". He said that there were limited quantities so it is only being sold through limited channels.

The 2-yr contract price was $399 - NE2 100 = $299, plus tax and overnight shipping ($13).
    I called my rep today and he told me it would be 520 bucks or more. I dont qualify for any discounts and they arent giving and corp discount either.
    So I went to the B2B website through my company and clicked on "upgrade phone"
    the 650 with a 2yr plan is 369 while with a 1 yr plan is 349. I ordered a 1yr plan eventhough I already have a two year agreement. I've only been with vrz for about 4 months now.

The order went through. $349 plus shipping. We'll see if I acutally get it or not.
    What's NE2???
    Treo 650 GSM Unlocked-TMobile
    I called them again and the rep told me people on the net are liars. I believe you guys. I'll keep trying.
    Quote Originally Posted by jdk2man
    I called my rep today and he told me it would be 520 bucks or more. I dont qualify for any discounts and they arent giving and corp discount either.
    So I went to the B2B website through my company and clicked on "upgrade phone"
    the 650 with a 2yr plan is 369 while with a 1 yr plan is 349. I ordered a 1yr plan eventhough I already have a two year agreement. I've only been with vrz for about 4 months now.

The order went through. $349 plus shipping. We'll see if I acutally get it or not.

What is thier B2B website? Thanks.
    hmm... it better actually come. i just called for a tracking number and they said that they didn't have one yet.
    rumor is going around howard forums that the launch has been delayed.

i wonder if they're just out of stock? if so... i hope my order got in in time
    Just talked to a phone rep and he said they just received an email notice to not accept any more orders for the time being.... no reason was given why
    Psion 3a > Palm Vx w/ Omnisky > Blackberry 850 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700P > Apple iPhone
    hopefully orders placed will ship
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs
    I think it has more to do with the biz part than my history, but for the record, I date back to the old NYNEX Mobile days, almost 11 years.
    The $50 takes care of the car charger and the overnight shipping.
    cool... good for you!!! Use it well and some pics plz???
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by paris
    What's NE2???
    New Every 2 (yrs): $100 off 2 yr renewal Price...
    Quote Originally Posted by chewychiu
    What is thier B2B website? Thanks.
    I have it through my company intranet. I've tried if from outside the network and it just gets to a default page
    https://business.verizonwireless.com/b2b/index.jsp

Theres something added when you go to it through the company page

Sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by WiggyFife
    New Every 2 (yrs): $100 off 2 yr renewal Price...
    Thanks...I think my husband has that on his current (tho expired) contract...we went phone shopping a month ago and the rep in the store would have sold him a Treo 600 for $199....she mentioned New Every 2...but he waited for the 650.
    I called the 800 number...I am in the middle of ordering a Treo. I can't believe this is happening! I am on hold now as they get things moving. I am on hold again. five minutes of hold for every thirty seconds of conversation...whoops! I am not a business. I am trying to set up an account with them...I do educational freelance work, so technically I AM a business. Ah! I can set up a business account! Argh...but to do so will require paperwork that will take until about the 23rd to have total turnaround. Guess I have to wait until the 23rd. Dammit! At least the rep confirmed the 23rd. To those of you who slipped through the cracks...nicely done. Maybe this will work...I can read the reports that everyone else has about this phone so I know what to expect by the time it comes out. I just wish I didn't have to just spend an hour on the phone to find this out. Growl some more.
  17.    #37  
    cool... good for you!!! Use it well and some pics plz???
    I have to go out of town tomorrow, will pic up the phone from Fed Ex in the morning, and then a quick primer on the basics, beam my contacts from my Tungsten C, and then off for a 350-mile round-trip in one day trip.
    So I won't be able to post pics, but then there is another thread with them, to prove it's out.
    I'll deal with uninstalling my old Palm desktop and installing the new one Saturday.
    Too bad my Vaja case is 2 weeks away. I'll have to use my old Visor Deluxe slip cover to protect her. Already have my Boxwave screen protectors and "Now You Know Treo" book.
    I won't be able to sleep tonight, worse than any Christmas Eve!
    Quote Originally Posted by paris
    Thanks...I think my husband has that on his current (tho expired) contract...we went phone shopping a month ago and the rep in the store would have sold him a Treo 600 for $199....she mentioned New Every 2...but he waited for the 650.
    I failed to mention that you also have to renew for 2 more years...
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs
    I have to go out of town tomorrow, will pic up the phone from Fed Ex in the morning, and then a quick primer on the basics, beam my contacts from my Tungsten C, and then off for a 350-mile round-trip in one day trip.
    So I won't be able to post pics, but then there is another thread with them, to prove it's out.
    I'll deal with uninstalling my old Palm desktop and installing the new one Saturday.
    Too bad my Vaja case is 2 weeks away. I'll have to use my old Visor Deluxe slip cover to protect her. Already have my Boxwave screen protectors and "Now You Know Treo" book.
    I won't be able to sleep tonight, worse than any Christmas Eve!
    cool...
    I failed to mention that you also have to renew for 2 more years...
    Not a problem...that's what he was going to do anyway...he's happy with Verizon...just not with the crumby phones they had to offer a month ago...I convinced him to wait.

Now he really needs a new phone...his stopped ringing 2 weeks ago/only make a quick chirp and then goes to vibrate...and now, as of 2 days ago, it won't take a charge...plus he ripped the clip off his case and lost his car charger months ago...

He's REALLY DUE for a new phone!
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast