Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910
    Quote Originally Posted by siddu2
    I got a 650 ordered with updated 2 year contract and unlimited web service ($100 Discount) and paid $249.99. Scott threw in over night shipping for free and the computer took it. They added tax of $15 and my total out the door was $264.99.... so I paid.
    I'm not getting the math, here. The 650 is $399 through either the B2B channel or the consumer channel. In the B2B channel, you get $100 off as a renewing customer for NE2, or you get $100 off as a new customer for ordering with the cancellable unlimited Internet. I'm getting an extra $5 off the purchase and 6% off service for a multiple phone B2B order. Some are getting bigger discounts through their companies because they have bigger accounts. That all makes sense to me.

How are some of you getting to $249 in the consumer channel? Should I cancel my $294 order and reorder seeking specific rebates?
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs
    I would love to know how many VZW have sold in just the B2B alone.
    That's a question of mine, too. I bought a bunch of stock in PLMO after they announced lower than expected earnings last quarter. It was obvious to me after reading here that the prior expectations had been based on getting approved by VZW, Cingular, and maybe even Rogers (Canada) and Personal (Argentina). All they had was hassle and no sales as the quarter closed. But, I could read here that the approvals were imminent, and they've all come in this quarter. The stock climbed back the few points it lost when they announced bad results, and I'm waiting for a significant rise when the sales results come in from all the new carriers. To the best I can read here, it seems that they are successfully delivering product and staging the release so customers don't get ticked off. I'm hoping to read some super results soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newton convert
    I'm not getting the math, here. The 650 is $399 through either the B2B channel or the consumer channel. In the B2B channel, you get $100 off as a renewing customer for NE2, or you get $100 off as a new customer for ordering with the cancellable unlimited Internet. I'm getting an extra $5 off the purchase and 6% off service for a multiple phone B2B order. Some are getting bigger discounts through their companies because they have bigger accounts. That all makes sense to me.

How are some of you getting to $249 in the consumer channel? Should I cancel my $294 order and reorder seeking specific rebates?
    Here is my take:

$399 / 2-yr contract price
    -100 (NE2) = $299
    -50 (Loyalty Discount) which some people are speaking of
    = $249 + Tax...

If I'm off, feel free to correct me...
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    I called the local VZW stores today and found one with the 650 in stock and willing to sell it to me. I am writing this now on this wonderful phone. Well worth the wait!
    Tried doing the on-line presale offer and it did not give me the option for getting over-night shipping. Called CSR at *611 and they told me that only the representatives could put in a request for over-night shipping. I said then I guess I will have to call tom. morning to place the order, and she said I can get your order placed now!!! So I finally got my Treo 650 ordered!!!!! Got new 2 year contract w/ NE2 for a total price of $299!!! Should be here by 10:30am Tues Morn!!! So trying for 2 weeks, I got my order placed 1 day before the actual consumer sales! Wow I'm such a rebel!
    I love this phone...much improved over my 600. Here's the math... $399 - $100 (unlimited web which I will cancel) - $50 customer loyalty.
    Now if could find answer to the Act! issue I would be even happier. enjoy!
  7.    #187  
    Hard to believe it's been a year.
    The 650 was well worth the wait.
    Wonder what goodies Palm will have next May when I'm up for a new Treo?
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910