1.    #1  
    Well, I got my Verizon Treo 650 in the mail the other day. Obviously can't say how I got it. This is my first Treo so, take it easy on me. I did not receive a the CD with it, so I can't install the sync software as of yet.

But if anyone has any questions, let me know. I'll try my best to answer them. Verizon's data plan ($45) is horrible though compared to the unlimited Sprint (~$15) for my PPC6601.

Obviously you guys are going to want a picture, so I'll get a photobucket account up in a few minutes.

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3
    Last edited by Dman2K; 05/08/2005 at 06:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2K
    Well, I got my Verizon Treo 650 in the mail the other day. Obviously can't say how I got it. This is my first Treo so, take it easy on me. I did not receive a the CD with it, so I can't install the sync software as of yet.

But if anyone has any questions, let me know. I'll try my best to answer them. Verizon's data plan ($45) is horrible though compared to the unlimited Sprint (~$15) for my PPC6601.

Obviously you guys are going to want a picture, so I'll get a photobucket account up in a few minutes.

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3
    ooooh aaah... pretty!!! Thanks for the pix...
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    Nice . Congrats!
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    I'll be the first with a question... have you attempted to sync with a car's Bluetooth yet? I know the Cingular 650 transfers favorite Contacts into the car's BT. I'm anxious to find out if that works with Verizon as well.
    can you use the phone as a wireless modem for your pc/laptop? even better, is bluetooth DUN enabled?
    My questions are:

- EVDO? Probably not, but just want to make sure.
    - Pricing? With and without contracts
    - Does it have the updated firmware that alleviates the memory allocation issue?

Thanks and congrats....