1.    #1  
    My 600 is acting up and I'm reluctant to go back to the last sprint store I was at. They were real foot draggers when it came to warrantly-swapping my treo, and after ok'ing it, it was a week before I found out they still hadn't ordered a replacement because there weren't any in stock at the warehouse. I was told that their "finance guy" was discouraging them from upgrading in spite of sprint's policy to do so (read to me and the retail rep directly from what I assume was a policy book when I called CS to complain), and instead they wait until whatever phone needs to be replaced is available again. Not that I'm slumming for a 650 or something ... of course not.
    The sprint store in SF on Market near Front seems ok. I've been in there several times and they are usually helpful.
    The one in Emeryville SUCKS! Don't go there. You're in Berkeley (I am too) so I assume that's probably why you're posting this, eh? If you're in the mood for a drive, I have heard that the store in Pittsburg is really good about making their customers happy ("you have a scratch on your Treo 90? No problem...we'll upgrade you to a 650" ). No first-hand experience with them, however. If you do find a decent store, please post back.

http://www.sprintstorelocator.com/st...9908&dist=1.94