1.    #1  
    Don't know if anyone here cares but I recently got an email from Alltel that they plan to carry the T650 within the next few months. Don't know how much spin that is or if it means a few months the way VZW means a few months but as a current Alltel customer...this makes me happy
    No more rhymes...and this time I mean it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggy
    Don't know if anyone here cares but I recently got an email from Alltel that they plan to carry the T650 within the next few months. Don't know how much spin that is or if it means a few months the way VZW means a few months but as a current Alltel customer...this makes me happy
    Which would be great if only 2 months didn't equal 1 year. I have been tryin gmy best to get one of these activated on alltel. Everytime I try an ESN it is invalid and the rep or technician can't even enter it in the system.

Matt
    5{\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0b]Which would be great if only 2 months didn't equal 1 year. I have been tryin gmy best to get one of these activated on alltel. Everytime I try an ESN it is invalid and the rep or technician can't even enter it in the system.

Matt[/QUOTE]
    contact me at wfladvance@bellsouth.net. I got it done

wagoo
    I have a verizon treo 650(been using it for 6 months) and would love to switch back to alltel. My wife is still using our alltel account. Can I use my vzw treo 650 on alltel. Can i reprogram it for alltel? Who does this? I know alltel will not reprogram the phone, who can reprogram the phone?
    egyptroy@yahoo.com