1.    #1  
    I am a Verizon subscriber with an old Samsung phone and a Palm m500. After losing my phone wall charger, I bought a car to wall adapter. The wall adaptor broke. I began charging my phone exclusively in the car. That worked for a while but by last week, I could talk for a max of 20 minutes on the cell and I didn't have time to take an 8 hour car ride just to charge my phone.

So to all of you I have made the ultimate sacrifice. I bought a regular Motorola cell phone last night. $50 after mail in rebate. In doing this I believe that the Treo 650 that I desperately want will come out in the next few days. For the benefit of you all, I slipped into bed with Murphy's Law.
    Good luck, god speed, and if you want to send me a few bucks for my trouble, feel free.

Glenn
    I dunno what the Hell that was all about...but okay.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I think he's saying the Verizon 650 will come out right after he just bought a new phone?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I guess...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    dcmascot, thanks for envoking Murphy. Will you be the first to ebay your Motorola away when the 650 comes to VZ?