1.    #1  
    I've had Verizon for a while and for the past three or four months the 1X logo hasn't been visible on the main phone screen. I completely forgot about it, but my co-worker who sits right near me just got a T600 for Verizon as well and he has the 1X logo. Did I disable this somehow?

Please let me know, thanks!
    You have probably disabled your data connection somehow. I'm fairly certain that the 1X icon on your 600 just means that the 1xRTT data network is availbable. I've got Sprint, so you should get someone with Verizon to confirm this.
  3.    #3  
    My data works fine and has worked fine. The 1X is not there whether I'm connected to the data network or not. Regardless, it should be on all the time when I'm in a 1xRTT network, which I am (as proven by my co-worker's phone).
    I had this problem once and a PRL upgrade corrected it. It could be that your PRL is corrupt. Just dial *228 and hit 2 and see what happens. If this PRL is the bad one you might have to wait a while for verizon to put another one out.

Sam
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by SamT
    I had this problem once and a PRL upgrade corrected it. It could be that your PRL is corrupt. Just dial *228 and hit 2 and see what happens. If this PRL is the bad one you might have to wait a while for verizon to put another one out.

Sam
    That fixed it, THANKS!!!