1.    #1  
    I bought an unlocked phone on Ebay and set it up on Verizon. Everything works but I can't get on the internet. I've followed the directions but i keep getting an error message. Help
  2. CMG
    I'm having the same problem. Someone please help us activate the internet on an unlocked Sprint Treo 650.
    Have you tried reading the thread: <about activating a Treo 650 on Verizon?
    Couple of suggestions:

1) contact the seller
    2) check out the link below, start at step 11

http://php.chol.com/~mines/photo/028/
    Psion 3a > Palm Vx w/ Omnisky > Blackberry 850 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700P > Apple iPhone
  5.    #5  
    I keep trying step 11 and it does not work. The seller keeps sending me to links like the one you gave. I keep getting an error message. Verizon even tried to help me.
  6.    #6  
    I just did that again and received an error message 3000 saying that there is no data service in this area. does that mean if I call verizon and set up with a plan it will work now?
    What is the error you get when you dial *288?
    Psion 3a > Palm Vx w/ Omnisky > Blackberry 850 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700P > Apple iPhone
    have you first called verizon to set up data service? if not, yes, you need to do that first.
  9.    #9  
    I don't know how but I finally got it to work, thanks. I'm on the web.