1.    #1  
    What is the best deal on a 650 people can get if you are already a sprint pcs user? I really want one but I don't want to pay $600. Help please.
    visor deluxe->clie n760->treo 300->treo 600->treo 650 -> treo 700p -> treo 755p
    i just got my wife one, i got a $150 mailin rebate and $30 for adding a new line. this happened right at the sprint store.
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Walk into an "all carriers" brick and mortar. They canceleld my old account and opened me a new account on the spot so i could get new customer discounts.
    my girlfriend just got a 650 on sprint at the quoted 2Y contract price in a sprint pcs store. it took her about two hours of haggling with the sales associate pointing out that she's been a sprint customer for almost 8 years now.
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    If the price difference between having to pay full retail is more than the cancellation fee and a promtional price then start bargaining but be prepared to leave if they give you a tough time.
  6.    #6  
    If I get a new line to get the new line price, do I have to keep my old line if my service contract is already up? The only problem with that would be that I would have to get a whole new number.
    visor deluxe->clie n760->treo 300->treo 600->treo 650 -> treo 700p -> treo 755p