View Poll Results: Do I have a better chance of getting my phone replaced by calling customer service?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 71.43%
  • No, suck it up you crazy early adopter

2 28.57%
  1.    #1  
    They had their tech look at my phone and acknowledge there was a problem, but they wouldn't replace it. They had never even heard of it before! This phone is driving me nuts...do I have a better chance of calling customer service instead?

GRR!
    Wow. They won't replace it? How much do you spend with them each month? I know that shouldn't matter, but if it's a substantial amount (over say, $75) then yeah, customer care might be the place to go. If you don't want to wait (and you shouldn't have to) have customer care, preferably retention, place a note on the account to have the store do it. I'll PM you retentions number.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
  3.    #3  
    I only pay between 30-35 a month (because sprint used to call me every few months and offer me some great new deal like longer nights and weekends and pay $5 LESS, and free sprint to sprint, and some other deals.

If retention doesn't want to fix it, what then? Are they going to try to cancel my plan? Unless I hang up on them, maybe. hehehe
    Quote Originally Posted by Adora
    I only pay between 30-35 a month (because sprint used to call me every few months and offer me some great new deal like longer nights and weekends and pay $5 LESS, and free sprint to sprint, and some other deals.

If retention doesn't want to fix it, what then? Are they going to try to cancel my plan? Unless I hang up on them, maybe. hehehe
    No they won't cancel. Just be a "dissatisfied customer" doesn't mean you have to be nasty. If you get the right person, they'll take care of it. Unfortunately the lower cost does mean you aren't going to be treated as well, that's just reality, but they should still want to keep you happy.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
  5.    #5  
    I certainly wasn't implying that I'd be nasty. I just don't want to wedge myself into a situation where I express desire to leave if I don't get what I want (which is the purpose of customer retention, right?), but then back down if they don't perform. Does that make more sense?
    I had a "stuck" key (wouldn't depress) and the Sprint store replaced the entire keyboard. I was surprised to learn the "P" key is very firm like all other keys and has a solid "click" to it now. It seems P1 has redesigned the "p" key so it's no longer mushy.
    so is there a home fix for the p key
    i have a verizonized 650 and i dont wanna get stuck with this problem later
    Your device has been confirmed to have a defect, given the Sprint tech confirmed the issue in your Treo. Who cares what they have or have not heard about before. Your Treo has a problem.

You should bang their walls and P1s until somebody gives you a replacement!