1.    #1  
    Let me explain, I live in Cary, NC (near Raleigh) and I use to have Sprint but the service was God awful! I would get disconnected in my home and would have to walk around to find a spot. This was about 3 or 4 years ago. I switched over to VZW and the service has been much better...but a lot of things can change in 3-4 years. I was wondering if Sprint's service has gotten any better around here.

My VZW contract is up in November and I'm "hoping" that the next generation treo will be close to coming out by then (of course Sprint will be first in line) so I was thinking about switching back....but if the service is as bad as it use to be...there's no need.

Thanks!
    This is only for Sprint

Click a red dot on the map, and it'll zoom you in for a closer look.

(Raleigh is zoomable btw.)
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the map....but coming from a guy that doesn't know much about telephony....it "appears" that there's plenty of coverage, but I have no way of knowing if the map is the same as it was 3 years ago (which means it should be just as bad....or does it?) Is it possible to increase service/coverage without increasing the number of towers via. hardware/software upgrades?