1.    #1  
    I've been using Sprint's Business Connection for the past month. The E-mail function is adequate, but the Calendar continues to behave in a very bizarre way. It will not list any appointments for events occurring prior to 12 PM, even though such events exist on my desktop Outlook Client. Moreover, it is showing "phantom" meetings. . . ones that I never created on Outlook. The Phantom meeting is recurring on a daily basis. What is going on? I was really looking forward to being able to access Outlook E-mail and Appointments from my Treo. This bites! Any help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Badmash Treo; 04/13/2005 at 12:07 PM. Reason: Additional Info
    What are your Calendar Settings. Go to the Menu in the Calendar screen and go to Settings->Preferences. What are the Fetch settings?

Also what version of Outlook and Exchange are you using?

That will be a start. I use the functionality everyday and it keeps in sync with my calendar.

Quote Originally Posted by Badmash Treo
    I've been using Sprint's Business Connection for the past month. The E-mail function is adequate, but the Calendar continues to behave in a very bizarre way. It will not list any appointments for events occurring prior to 12 PM, even though such events exist on my desktop Outlook Client. Moreover, it is showing "phantom" meetings. . . ones that I never created on Outlook. The Phantom meeting is recurring on a daily basis. What is going on? I was really looking forward to being able to access Outlook E-mail and Appointments from my Treo. This bites! Any help would be appreciated.
  3.    #3  
    The settings are as follows:

Enable Calendar Sync - checked
    Assign to device's calendar button - checked

When I log on to Sprint BCPE online, it has the same problems. Not all of the appointments show up, or some days of the week for that matter. I'm using Outlook 98 at work. Any ideas?
    The phantom meetings could be caused by someone in your corporation scheduling meetings with you or meeting you are invited to attend.
    What version of Exchange is your Outlook connecting to?

Quote Originally Posted by Badmash Treo
    The settings are as follows:

Enable Calendar Sync - checked
    Assign to device's calendar button - checked

When I log on to Sprint BCPE online, it has the same problems. Not all of the appointments show up, or some days of the week for that matter. I'm using Outlook 98 at work. Any ideas?