1.    #1  
    Hi! I sold my T600 on ebay in order to get a T650 when they come out on VZW. I haven't shipped it yet but have just switched to an ESN of an old motorola phone to use in the meantime. I did a hard reset on the T600 - all data and everything is gone, but....when I go into the phone app and go to "Options/Phone Info" it still shows my cellphone number. Is there any way to clear this out that anyone knows of?

Thanks in advance!
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the tip - didn't solve the problem though. Any other ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffro7
    Thanks for the tip - didn't solve the problem though. Any other ideas?
    Take it to a Verizon store and have them do it.
    You could try #*#774. There's an option to restore to factory default settings.

Just curious what you got for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by PabloTX

Just curious what you got for it.
    If you have an account with EBay you know that you can always look at old auctions and see the final price. If you are considering selling one and want to know the average selling price that would give you a better idea of the price you might get . Seeing the price on a lot of similar sales and the techniques they used to get a higher sale.
  7.    #7  
    Sold for 299. I was pretty happy with that given I got it new from Verizon for 249 after rebate and that they're still going for that price new after $50 rebate from Verizon. Makes me curious why someone would buy it for more than they can get it for new.
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffro7
    Sold for 299. I was pretty happy with that given I got it new from Verizon for 249 after rebate and that they're still going for that price new after $50 rebate from Verizon. Makes me curious why someone would buy it for more than they can get it for new.
    People getting caught up in those stupid bidding wars will pay more.
    Bidding Wars &/or No Contract Extension
  10.    #10  
    yeah..actually, I screwed up and sold it 'buy it now' for 299. I figured I'd be thrilled to get it for that given VZW had it for 249 - now I wish the BiN was more like 349. Oh well.
  11.    #11  
    I do the #*#774 and select to reset to fact. default and I'm asked for the Master Subsidy Lock. Any idea what this is?

Edit: Nevermind - googled it. Guess thats why I would need to take to VZW Store.
    Last edited by jeffro7; 04/10/2005 at 08:31 PM.
    After dialing #*#774 I used '000000' as the code and it let me go through the process w/o any erros yet it didn't remove my phone number in 'option' 'phone prefs'. Anyone have any additional ideas?
    Last edited by jocamero; 05/17/2005 at 09:49 PM.
    Well if anyone still cares I finally figured it out how to do this on my own. Here's the code for a VZW 600:

#*#000000 then press Dial

It'll have your number and you can input whatever phone number you want. I just put all ones. '1111111111'

Not sure if it matters but I tried a hard reset and a battery disconnect reset before all this.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jocamero
    Well if anyone still cares I finally figured it out how to do this on my own. Here's the code for a VZW 600:

#*#000000 then press Dial

It'll have your number and you can input whatever phone number you want. I just put all ones. '1111111111'

Not sure if it matters but I tried a hard reset and a battery disconnect reset before all this.
    Thanks for the info.

Used this to sanitize my Verizon Treo 600, recently replaced by the VZW Treo 650.

Now I can e-bay with impunity.