1.    #1  
    With Verizon, if I get two phones on the share plan and purchase the unlimited data plan, will both phones be able to use it or do I need to purchase the data plan for each phone?
    If it works like the Sprint shared plan, both phones get access to data.

LOL
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Check with Verizon but I believe it is assigned to a single phone.
    It actually does not work that way with unlimited data. Two lines can't share unlimited data on Sprint.
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    When buying my 650 at the Sprint store, I had the option of getting vision for a second phone....not a Treo.... for just $5.00 more, but for what the second phone would be used for, I declined. Mom just wants regular phone stuff so no need for vision but for 2 Treos on shared plan with the second one at $5.00 for vision is a fair price.
    Quote Originally Posted by xchpstang
    It actually does not work that way with unlimited data. Two lines can't share unlimited data on Sprint.
    My plan is an older plan and has been grandfathered. I got it in Oct 2003. Lucky I guess. I just assumed it was still available.
    Sorry for the confusion.
    Last edited by TurboTiger; 04/10/2005 at 08:59 AM.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    No. Verizon does not let you share data connections at all. You have to get 1 data plan per phone, whether it's unlimited or not.
  8.    #8  
    They really want me to switch to Sprint, don't they? It's too bad the actual phone service is so much better.
    Quote Originally Posted by hersko
    They really want me to switch to Sprint, don't they? It's too bad the actual phone service is so much better.
    That's why I'm still with Verizon and paid full list for a Sprint 650 to convert.