1.    #1  
    In order for me to update my Verizonized Treo 650 after the 1.08 Sprint Firmware flash to the Verizon service, I need to find a real weak area for Sprint and at the same time a very Strong Verizon Signal! I'm on Long Island and I have a bad feeling that the 2 services are very similar and this won't be possible. Any ideas?

DrB
    AT&T Treo 750 (Unlocked) WM6

DrB
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBwell
    In order for me to update my Verizonized Treo 650 after the 1.08 Sprint Firmware flash to the Verizon service, I need to find a real weak area for Sprint and at the same time a very Strong Verizon Signal! I'm on Long Island and I have a bad feeling that the 2 services are very similar and this won't be possible. Any ideas?

DrB
    Hello: I was using my T650 Sprint and was speaking to someone who uses verizon. I lost the call completely and i was driving west on 25A west of Ft Salonga (west of northport and centerport and east of roslyn) and found out later the verizon user had service in rosolyn and port washington when in fact those are not great areas for sprint.

You can also try a sub level in port washington (someone's garage, car wash with concrete etc and you will lose sprint...

I hope this helps

Thanks

Mike
    Maybe you should go with Sprint - unlim data is $15 (vs $45 with V$W)
  4.    #4  
    Thanks, I'll give those area a try!

DrB
  5.    #5  
    I found a great area, the Sears Parking garage in Garden City! Worked like a charm!!Verizon PRL

DrB