1.    #1  
    I am currently a T-MO 600 user but would like to get a 650. Sprint "seems" like the best option if I am going to switch carriers to get a subsidized 650. (That based on the price, data plan, etc). I am in the Bay Area and was wondering if any of you Sprint Users can comment on the performance around here. Any input would be great... I have been hesitant moving to CDMA from GSM but I don't like the cingular data plans and it looks like VZN are going to be way too $$.

Thanks
  2.    #2  
    None of you Sprint T650 users are in the SF Bay Area? That is hard to believe!
    Hey worm...I am in the Bay area...but im using a Sprint treo 650 on verizon and its totally awsome excellent coverage....what questions can I anwser for you.
    I have a T600 and am using Sprint (since 2002 when I got my T300).

You can't beat Sprint's unlimited data plan of $15/month ($10 if you were grandfathered.) I figure with the T650's faster processor and improved Blazer browser, you'll be impressed with the cost/speed ratio. When Sprint upgrades to its faster data service (sometime later this year, early next), you'll be glad you switched! Just be careful with Sprint's customer service and be sure to check your bill each month. Also check out: http://www.sprintusers.com/
    ###
    Quote Originally Posted by Goober408
    Hey worm...I am in the Bay area...but im using a Sprint treo 650 on verizon and its totally awsome excellent coverage....what questions can I anwser for you.
    I'm just curious goober how you have a T650 on the verizon network? They are not out yet according to the site and I've heard those who tried to migrate the sprint versions had TERRRIBLE luck.
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Goober408
    Thanks for the reply Goober... I have heard great things about VZN but just don't like the data plan. How much are you paying? I am more curious about Sprint's performance with dropped calls and how there data speeds are. TMO is definately slooooow GPRS but I rarely get dropped calls when traveling around the Bay Area.
    I use the QNC...so just out of my mins.....so im a very happy camper