1.    #1  
    Sprint is telling me I can't send a picture to Verizon because they are not compatable? Is It possible to send a picture (I guess I could send it eimail, huh?) but what about through messaging?
    yes this is lame. they told me the same thing. the workaround is send it to mobilenumber@vzwpix.com. also they cannot send pic or videos to us unlees it's at email address. Luckily we have treo so we can read emails on them
  3.    #3  
    oh cool, so just enter their mobile #then that suffix and they'll get it? I'm gunna try it now, thanks!
  4.    #4  
    hey treoneo,

quick question, tried to send, but got a message that says my e-mail isn't set up yet? how do I do this, shouldn't I already have the Sprintpcs e-mail set-up already? thanks, sorry if it's a dumb question.
  5.    #5  
    Ok, figured it out and just set up my AOL account, will now try to send a pic to friend on Verizon...
  6.    #6  
    I get a message:

501 INVALID SCREEN NAME FORMAT/LENGTH
    what?! it works for me. where are you sending it from? i use my snappermail program to send it
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkAce
    I get a message:

I'm pretty sure your outgoing mail needs to be sent through smtp.sprintpcs.com, and not aol.com (if that is how you have it set up.) You can recieve from any account, but you'll need to send through Sprint.

Use your username (Phone App>Menu>Phone Info> to send through smtp.sprintpcs.com.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    You need Pix to Pix: www.pixtopix.com its free, you need to register your phone info, & #. Also the person who your sending the pictures too. Remember its FREE! Its works well too.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Also after your done the info would be like this: yournumber@pixtopix.com very easy to remember......
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkAce
    I get a message:

I did it through snapper.

How about from VZW to SPCS?