1.    #1  
    Hi,
    I am getting very poor data services today. I can make and receive phone calls, and can connect to Vision, but Blazer/web surfing does not work at all, and Versamail times out 3/4 of the time (though I do get messages if I keep trying).

I tried soft resets, turning phone on and off, etc., without luck. I did install Verichat yesterday... I also updated the ROM with the 1.08 patch from PalmOne's website a few days ago. Things seemed to work fine after each of these activities.

Anyone else experiencing anything similar? I am in midtown New York (Times Square/Rock. Center). I am about to go down to Soho, maybe reception will be better down there? But it doesn't seem to be a reception issue, as I can get/receive calls, and can get onto Vision. Almost more a DNS issue...

help (I need my data, dammit).
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ka1
    Hi,
    I am getting very poor data services today. I can make and receive phone calls, and can connect to Vision, but Blazer/web surfing does not work at all, and Versamail times out 3/4 of the time (though I do get messages if I keep trying).

I tried soft resets, turning phone on and off, etc., without luck. I did install Verichat yesterday... I also updated the ROM with the 1.08 patch from PalmOne's website a few days ago. Things seemed to work fine after each of these activities.

Anyone else experiencing anything similar? I am in midtown New York (Times Square/Rock. Center). I am about to go down to Soho, maybe reception will be better down there? But it doesn't seem to be a reception issue, as I can get/receive calls, and can get onto Vision. Almost more a DNS issue...

help (I need my data, dammit).
    I'm in Midtown South (27th & 6th) and not a problem here. I'm not too far from you. I updated the ROM yesterday.

I did hear they had network data outages yesterday though...
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    I'm having problems getting my Sprint mail through Versamail. Just tried browsing through Xiino and having problems with that as well.
    I'm in Georgia and my extreme lag started last night. It is crawling.