Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Is anyone else in the south LA county area (Long Beach to the south bay) getting data service? Since yesterday I've been getting little to no signal on my Treo 600. It tries to connect and sometimes does for a few seconds but doesn't seem to last long. The weak signal causes my Treo to lock-up and it's so frustrating! I've tried soft rebooting many times but to no avail.
    Sounds like a phone problem...
    What service are you with?
    How' the phone strength?

I know in Orange there are only 1 or no bars for Verizon in some areas.
    No problems here in eastern LA County -SGV/IE- today or yesterday, with Sprint.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I'm thinking it's a phone problem now. Can't make any calls either. I'm with Sprint and get a good 3-4 bars signal strength, but it says no service when I try to call and cant log in to PCS Vision.

Calling Sprint now...

Update: Bah. Sprint referred me to a Sprint store/service center since they can't figure out what's wrong over the phone.

Second Update: Weird. All of a sudden it's starting to work now. maybe whatever that Sprint technician did on her computer took a little while to kick in. Who knows. I'll have to keep an eye on it from now on.
    Last edited by theyams; 03/29/2005 at 04:01 PM.