1.    #1  
    We haven't gotten a firm date from Verizon, but April 1st may be "the day" according to the discussion in this thread. I think that many people here have waited far too long for the release of the Treo 650 for VZW.

April 1 is to some people a day for pranks, a day for tomfoolery and a day for tricksters to stretch their tricky muscles. In the US, April 1 is "April Fool's Day" for some unknown reason.

I declare a truce. Being a trickster myself and reveling in the foibles of others, I promise not to make any Treo-650-and-Verizon-related jokes or pranks for any part of April 1, 2005 so that I do not doubt the validity of information about the regarding the Treo 650 for VZW that is released on April 1.

Who's with me?
    You might want to read the information in this thread.

I doubt you'll see anything on April 1 except people saying "April Fools".
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell
    You might want to read the information in this thread.
    Yeah. I saw that. I'm one of those Glass-Is-Half-Full people and I have already stuck my fingers in my ears and I'm halfway through the Star Spangled Banner. I'm just hoping April 1 is the day...

My Zire was pickpocketed about a month ago and I decided (foolishly) to wait on the Verizon Treo 650 instead of buying a palm just for a few months. I regret that decision, but I've bonded well with the PIM features on my mobile.

Stupid optimism...
    I think VZW will offer the 650 but it won't be introduced on April 1.
    May 1 maybe but not April 1.