1.    #1  
    I've been using Sprint PCS Business Connection without problems for the past month. However, the ability to send mail stopped functioning yesterday. Now, I get the above message every time I try to send E-mail. I can still receive mail without problems. What is going on? Has someone encountered this error message before and found a solution? Please help. The ability to use push mail with Business Connect is invaluable.

Thanks!
    That's an unusual one... what was the text of the error message? I think that one is "Unable to send Message, Mailbox is over its size limit". If so then check your mail server to see if you are at its limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Badmash Treo
    I've been using Sprint PCS Business Connection without problems for the past month. However, the ability to send mail stopped functioning yesterday. Now, I get the above message every time I try to send E-mail. I can still receive mail without problems. What is going on? Has someone encountered this error message before and found a solution? Please help. The ability to use push mail with Business Connect is invaluable.

Thanks!
    You need to re-register your BC account. That error code means your security keys are invalid.
    Really? Where did you pick up that tip?

Quote Originally Posted by singersong
    You need to re-register your BC account. That error code means your security keys are invalid.