Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 61
  1. #41  
    hey everyone,
    i've read thru this topic a few times, but i'm just a little confused still, and i was hoping someone could answer a question for me. i have 3 credit cards from the following companies on 'the list' (Chase 25%, CitiGroup 25%, and Discover Card 12%) and have a stock account w/ Wachovia (Wachovia Bank 20%).
    does this mean i am an applicant for the discount? or is this only for employees of these companies?
    i was bummed that AAA wasn't on the list. i know i'm a member there, and they usually get you hook-ups like this.

    thanks for any advice!
    cheers,
    --T13.
  2. #42  
    Federal government (civilian) is 15%.
  3. #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by Theory13
    hey everyone,
    i've read thru this topic a few times, but i'm just a little confused still, and i was hoping someone could answer a question for me. i have 3 credit cards from the following companies on 'the list' (Chase 25%, CitiGroup 25%, and Discover Card 12%) and have a stock account w/ Wachovia (Wachovia Bank 20%).
    does this mean i am an applicant for the discount? or is this only for employees of these companies?
    i was bummed that AAA wasn't on the list. i know i'm a member there, and they usually get you hook-ups like this.

    thanks for any advice!
    cheers,
    --T13.
    employees...title of thread is "employor discount"
  4. #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    employees...title of thread is "employor discount"
    ....ahhhhhhhhhhh................ i was distracted by the word "discount"!
    thx.
    --T13.
  5. #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by Theory13
    ....ahhhhhhhhhhh................ i was distracted by the word "discount"!
    thx.
    --T13.
    that one gets me too
  6. #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY
    Federal government (civilian) is 15%.
    i take this as a joke...right?
  7. #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by Theory13
    i take this as a joke...right?
    no...civilian employees(vs military/law enforcement)
  8. #48  
    You don't actually have to work for these companies...just get a CSR who doesn't give a $@$#. I tried for several months to sneak into a "Wells Fargo" discount. I kept getting NO, and "we'll verify your employment", etc.

    One day, the CSR said yes, you qualify and added it. Been getting my Grandfathered vision and 24% off every month since. --- no verification was done since I don't and never have worked for Wells Fargo.

  9. mallow's Avatar
    Posts
    8 Posts
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    #49  
    You can add M&T Bank to the list with a 12% discount. Employees should go to the company discount page on the intranet for details.
  10. simba's Avatar
    Posts
    297 Posts
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    #50  
    I have a family member who gets a Boeing discount from Verizon - for Verizon phone users, of course
    Handspring Visor 2mb; Visor Prism; Palm i705; Tungsten2; VZW Treo650; TMO Crimson Treo680; iPhone 3g on TMO edge
  11. #51  
    I got my company discount also. We received some info at work and the number for us to call was 866-444-3131. I didnt have to pay any activation fees, mailed my phones to me, and they gave me free accessories for each phone.
  12. #52  
    I got my company discount also. We received some info at work and the number for us to call was 866-444-3131. I didnt have to pay any activation fees, mailed my phones to me, and they gave me free accessories for each phone.
  13. #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiburon View Post
    I work for one of those companies and the list is spot on with the discount percentage. However, no one here even knew the discount existed until just this past week and that list says it was good since 2004...

    Great list! Thank you.
    I got my company discount also. We received some info at work and the number for us to call was 866-444-3131. I didnt have to pay any activation fees, mailed my phones to me, and they gave me free accessories for each phone.
  14. #54  
    Word of warning about taking advantage of any employer discount - you will almost certainly be signing a new 2 year contract when you take advantage of the discount.. With the reltative uncertainty about what devices Sprint may (or may not) carry, it would pay some of us to wait a bit before committing ourselves to 2 more years.
  15. #55  
    I work at Sports Authority and we get a 15% discount...however my son works at Best Buy and they gave our entire family the 22% discount that they enjoy! Nice....
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!


  16. #56  
  17. #57  
    Konica Minolta is 12% I didn't see it in the list
  18. #58  
    You act like Sprint is being horrible here, but

    1. AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $no$ $other$ $carrier$ $offers$ $deals$ $like$ $this$

    2. It's up to your employer to tell you about this when they give you your "benefits package"
  19. sj4231#AC's Avatar
    Posts
    95 Posts
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    #59  
    Quote Originally Posted by 6tr6tr View Post
    You act like Sprint is being horrible here, but

    1. AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $no$ $other$ $carrier$ $offers$ $deals$ $like$ $this$

    2. It's up to your employer to tell you about this when they give you your "benefits package"
    Actually, I know Verizon does (lloked into it for a family member with Clear Channel) as well and AT&T probably does too.
  20. #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by 6tr6tr View Post
    You act like Sprint is being horrible here, but

    1. AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $no$ $other$ $carrier$ $offers$ $deals$ $like$ $this$

    2. It's up to your employer to tell you about this when they give you your "benefits package"
    Actually, I would get a discount on AT&T and Verizon, but not with Sprint. This helps a lot to make the cost of service about the same across the board. Now, who's gonna get the Pre3?
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions