1.    #1  
    Does anyone know the "normal" lag time when sending an email from a T600 with Vzw Wireless Sync? Here's my situation...

Sent an email from my Treo at 11 AM this morning. It shows in the Outbox on the Wireless sync website as having been sent at 12:47 PM. But, it actually hasn't been sent. If it was, why would it show in the Outbox not the Sent mail folder?

If I open it and click "Send now", it doesn't do anything. It's still in the outbox.

TIA
    Maybe try pressing the "Sync" button at the bottom of the form. Also, make sure you have your outbox enabled in the Wireless Sync app's Sync and xpress settings.
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Maybe give up on Verizon's Wireless Sync and try Chatter...That's what I did after wasting a month last October Demoing vZW WS and becoming extremely frustrated with the latency and lags...
    Quote Originally Posted by ambtreo
    Maybe give up on Verizon's Wireless Sync and try Chatter...That's what I did after wasting a month last October Demoing vZW WS and becoming extremely frustrated with the latency and lags...

sure, jacky, but that doesn't help people ( like many ) who don't have imap enabled to take advantage of Chatter. WS works great for corp email.
    i have 7 users on ws, using the workgroup monitor (all 7 on one machine) and it works fast. Many times, my phone gets the email a second or 2 before outlook gets it. Deletes dont happen that fast. Usually a delete doesnt show up until something else causes it to sync. I will say though, when it doesnt work...it doesnt work, and verizon is little help...hence why i a investigating moving over to a cingular solution using active sync. At least then I control both ends, and there is no middle man service.