1.    #1  
    What's the deal with Sprint-to-Sprint text messages taking half a day??? One minute it is instant and seems reliable, and the next minute, with both parties in the same places, no messages go through for hours and hours. WTF?? Pretty worthless to have unlimited SMS when you have to call the person anyway to see if they got your message.
    most of my SMS's seem to go through well --- a couple have been delayed ---- keep trying - I'm sure most of them are making it to their destinations quickly
    BLUETOOTH!!!!
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    Haven't had a problem in close to a year and a half with my sms. after the intial hiccups it's been smooth and quick to Sprint and non sprint customers.
    Last edited by Nesta; 03/22/2005 at 11:27 AM. Reason: typo
    Quote Originally Posted by iflymjh
    What's the deal with Sprint-to-Sprint text messages taking half a day??? One minute it is instant and seems reliable, and the next minute, with both parties in the same places, no messages go through for hours and hours. WTF?? Pretty worthless to have unlimited SMS when you have to call the person anyway to see if they got your message.
    Network Area ?
    Seems to be an area related issue. I'm in the Michigan market, and SMS delivery is terribly unreliable. Sometimes instant, sometimes a few hours, sometimes not at all. And in my area, SMS delivery does not seem to know how to handle time zones...if someone sends me an SMS from Europe at e.g. 9:05am GMT, I'll receive the SMS at 9:05amEST. Kinda funny, but annoying nonetheless.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    Network Area ?

Central Florida. Orlando and points east.